Horse Creek

wag03

Looks like Horse Creek WMA is open October 4-26th. When are y’all going to start showing up? Mike, I know it’s going to be hard to get a day off! What’s you plan?

Just a week. I wish it I could stay all month. my wife can't be without me that long, she would never survive the separation anxiety.

beaulesye10

I will probably be there either the afternoon of 23rd or 24th and stay until it closes. I have court the morning of the 23rd. My other thought is to come in the 17th and stay until the 22nd. I guess it depends on when fish will be fried?

BBowman

It’s been a long time since I’ve hunted south georgia. I’m hoping to join you all this year for the hunt. Any suggestions on what to bring other than camping essentials. Snake boots and thermacell are a given. How safe is it to leave the campsite unattended? I’ll be bringing a gamecart.

Allen Oliver

It’s been a long time since I’ve hunted south georgia. I’m hoping to join you all this year for the hunt. Any suggestions on what to bring other than camping essentials. Snake boots and thermacell are a given. How safe is it to leave the campsite unattended? I’ll be bringing a gamecart.
Am I correct in my thinking you are kin folks of Robert Carter aren't you? We have not had any problems so far at camp.

BBowman

Yes sir! ? Just got off the phone with him. I plan to be there the 3rd week of October. I’ve been waiting a LONG time to participate in this hunt. Can’t wait to hunt flat land and rivers swamps again.