BREAKING: Nation’s No. 3 TE Oscar Delp Is A Dawg!

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Yep. Saw it on TV last night. I'm a homer and we are Running Back U but I'm kinda liking Monken's approach. Our offense has all kinds of weapons now and nobody can stop our running game. Depth chart is impressive too.

greendawg

Assuming everyone is healthy to next year, UGA will have Darnell Washington, Brock Bowers, and Delp at TE. They will have McConkey, Burton, Arian Smith, Rosemy Jack-Saint, and AD Mitchell back. Who knows, maybe Pickens does not get good feedback for the NFL for leaving early, he might stay and here's hoping Arik Gilbert gets well. At this point, I don't see how Daniels can leave because he has limited film with all his injuries, but Vandagriff may push him and Beck both out, as Vandagriff is the mos talented QB on the team. He has the speed and quickness of Bennett and the arm of Beck, and if he can learn to read the defense like Daniels, he will be very hard for opposing defenses to deal with. Not only that, but if Vandagriff does start for next year and the year after, that gives Stockton 2 years to develop and I'll assume he will redshirt and then I think he will be used in short yardage situations and wild Dawg plays as a redshirt freshman. because he is a hoss at 6'1" 220 lbs now and I think once he gets to a college weight room he can play at 230 -240 and still keep the 4.5 speed. He is built very much like Jalen Hurts.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
Assuming everyone is healthy to next year, UGA will have Darnell Washington, Brock Bowers, and Delp at TE. They will have McConkey, Burton, Arian Smith, Rosemy Jack-Saint, and AD Mitchell back. Who knows, maybe Pickens does not get good feedback for the NFL for leaving early, he might stay and here's hoping Arik Gilbert gets well. At this point, I don't see how Daniels can leave because he has limited film with all his injuries, but Vandagriff may push him and Beck both out, as Vandagriff is the mos talented QB on the team. He has the speed and quickness of Bennett and the arm of Beck, and if he can learn to read the defense like Daniels, he will be very hard for opposing defenses to deal with. Not only that, but if Vandagriff does start for next year and the year after, that gives Stockton 2 years to develop and I'll assume he will redshirt and then I think he will be used in short yardage situations and wild Dawg plays as a redshirt freshman. because he is a hoss at 6'1" 220 lbs now and I think once he gets to a college weight room he can play at 230 -240 and still keep the 4.5 speed. He is built very much like Jalen Hurts.

CKS has "an embarrassment of riches" to work with next year. This year's crew ain't half bad theyselves.