Dodge County

gatorboy

Judd Taylor who works for Billy Joiner during the year has a business land clearing, food plots, etc. for the house or hunting club. Grading, tilling, foot plots, brush mowing, moving rocks, moving dirt, driveway repair, tree removal, gardens, property clean up and general mowing can all be done. Works in Dodge County but willing to travel, and someone you can trust as we've been using him for years. He keeps an eye on our property out of season. $60 an hour, four hour minimum.

(478) 231-6349

roscoe54

For those people who buy corn by the barrel saw a ad on face book Abbeville 40 dollars a barrel you bring your barrel 229-425-3379

roscoe54

Saw three bucks yesterday seven and a six point and a bigger buck chasing a doe. Picture of the seven

Attachments

• IMG_20211016_164748099.jpg
    IMG_20211016_164748099.jpg
    221.4 KB · Views: 30

Lewal

Just joined this forum. Roscoe I believe you were good friends with a buddy of mine that lives in Jupiter Fl. I don’t know what his handle was on this forum. But he passed away a few years ago. Nice deer.

roscoe54

Just joined this forum. Roscoe I believe you were good friends with a buddy of mine that lives in Jupiter Fl. I don’t know what his handle was on this forum. But he passed away a few years ago. Nice deer.
Good having on here you hunt in Dodge. What was your friends name