Dusty Roads

1OCT21
1 hunter
Kel-Tec SU16+ATN Thor4 HD
Fannin
Left Mackeral sent(Dollar Tree-$1)
2 Heard
0Seen

Very nice(short sleev) night totally dark-walked up on doe laying down(didn't disturb her).
2 heard were perhaps 400 yrds away in forrest traveled away from me yipping now and then.

chase870

Possum Sox
2 Oct 21
1 hunter
AR 15 with thermal
Barrow county pasture horses and cows and hay field
Little to no wind
ICHOTEC call howls feral cat cat vs tote
0 heard
0 seen
0 killed

Started out early right after dark for a couple of quick sets dead night nothing responded at either set

Dusty Roads

2OCT21
1 hunter
Kel-tec SU16
ATN Thor 4 HD
Dark night /0 wind
Iphone coyote & rabbit app bluetooth to small speaker
1 Heard
0 seen
0 kill

Saw i rabbit so I know they haven't cleaned them out.

chase870

Possum Sox
10 October 21
2 hunters
220 swift AR 15 both with thermal
Jackson County pasture with cows, hay field, over grown pasture with dry creek bed
light variable wind quarter moon not to bright
Fox Pro and Ichotec calls, howls feral cat baby cotton tail death cries adult cotton tail
3 groups heard
0 seen
0 killed

Hunted 3 different sets got yotes to respond all three times but they would not come to the call

chase870

Possum Sox
17 Oct 21
1 Hunter
220 Swift with thermal
Barrow County Pasture and Hay fields
Bright moon light wind
ICHOTEC call invatation howls death cries and mature cotton tail
3 groups heard
0 seen
0killed

chase870

Possum Sox
19 Oct 21
1 Hunter
220 Swift with thermal
Barrow County pasture with cows and hay field
bright moon light breeze
Ichotec call Invitation howl and mature cotton tail in distress
0 heard
1 seen
0 killed

Eased into a pasture with cows and found some shadows to set up in. Started with a invitation howl and waited a bit. played mature cotton tail in distress and had one come out of the fence row I had just walked down on my way into the field, he was close no more than 30 yards when I shot him he was flopping around doing the death flop and got up doing his best to hop off on three legs and falling down a time or two. The cows got in the way and didnt allow a real good follow up shot

Yotedawg

10/14/21
2 hunters
AR10's 243 and 308 with thermals
North Grady county fields
Rick Paillet and Tony Tebbe vocals
2 heard
2 seen
0 killed

The Predator Outlaws got out for a couple of sets. First set several had been seen on game cameras. Ran a few Rick Paillet female howls and got a vocal response. Waited a few and hit a few bars of Den Raid. It didn't take long. A pair came in so hot I couldn't stop them with a bark. My hunting partner shot one but it made it to the woods. I couldn't connect on a running shot on the other.

chase870

Possum Sox
26 Oct 2021
1 Hunter
220 Swift with thermal
North West Florida training center
Bright moon cool light to no wind
ICHOTEC call invitation howl cotton tail distress and piglet distress
0 heard
1 seen
0 killed

Had to go to a meeting out of town for a few days and there was a rifle range and open terrain behind it. I walked around and found a few tracks and some old scat and decided to give it a try. I set the call out and ended up on the top of a berm on the backstop, kind of a awkward position and a little uncomfortable. No response to the howl or cotton tail. I had seen some hog sign so I gave piglet a try and had one show up and flat out missed shot just a little low

chase870

Possum Sox
1 Nov 21
2 Hunters
220 swift and 22-250 both with thermal
Morgan county chicken houses and pastures with cows
ICHOTECH call howls pup distress kitten distress and cotton tail
Dark cool little to no wind
2 groups heard
4 seen
0 killed

The night started out well had a group respond to the call right off the bat but they were pretty far off and never showed. Moved to the other side of the farm and away from the chicken house and had 4 come to the call I could only see 1 of the dogs just the top of his head and ears and was not exactly sure of what I was looking at before I could get a good look at him my buddie had 3 dogs show up I could not see due to terrain features and shot one. He says he hit it but I don't count them as a kill unless I can touch them.
The second stop we had what sounded like a pretty good pack respond to the first howl and then it went dead nothing else. The call batteries were going dead and it effects the quality of the sound so I figure they knew something was not right.

chase870

Possum Sox
1 Nov 21
1 Hunter
220 Swift with thermal
Barrow County hay field
Dark light wind some fog
Ichotec call Invite howl, feral cat and eastern cotton tail
0 seen
0 heard
0 killed

stopped on the way home and hunted a field that has produced well over the years. Nothing better than killing one on the way home from hunting with my buddie. I'm afraid there has finally been enough development to push the yotes on down the road. It's a sad day for sure

chase870

Possum Sox
7 November 21
2 Hunters
220 Swift 22-250
Morgan County Pastures with cows and 1 hay field
Ichotech call invite howls, jack rabbit distress kitten distress
Dark good breeze pretty cool
5 heard
5 seen
0 killed

First set was text book perfect. Set up on a pasture with a wind in our face and thick clear cut behind us. Invite howl got the pact to respond then Jack Rabbit in distress had them come on the run straight to the call. The lead dog just about ran me over I missed the only thing I can figure is I shot low max distance was no more than 20 yards. the other 2 sets were dead. Even when we miss or get busted its a rush when they show up like that.

DustyRoads

7 November 21
2 Hunters
220 Swift 22-250
Morgan County Pastures with cows and 1 hay field
Ichotech call invite howls, jack rabbit distress kitten distress
Dark good breeze pretty cool
5 heard
5 seen
0 killed

First set was text book perfect. Set up on a pasture with a wind in our face and thick clear cut behind us. Invite howl got the pact to respond then Jack Rabbit in distress had them come on the run straight to the call. The lead dog just about ran me over I missed the only thing I can figure is I shot low max distance was no more than 20 yards. the other 2 sets were dead. Even when we miss or get busted its a rush when they show up like that.
Had that happened 2x's,scarry/thought it was out to attack me!!!

chase870

Possum Sox
18 November 21
2 hunters
220 swift 22-250 with thermal
Morgan county fresh cut cotton field
Ichotec call Invite howl cotton tail
Full Moon strong wind
0 heard
0 seen
0 killed

Left the house and there was no wind at all got to the hunting area and the wind was strong haven't hunted this area in a year or so so we called one stand and called it a night decide to wait on better conditions

Yotedawg

11/23/21
3 Hunters
Ar10’s and 6cr with thermals and nv
36° light breeze
South Grady county pastures
Lucky Duck and Tony Tebbe vocals
2 heard
5 seen
3 killed

The Predator Outlaws haven’t been out in a while but we were contacted by a cattle producer telling us he had lost a calf to coyotes. We ran a couple of sets in two different pastures and put the beatdown on these using vocals. Three more south Georgia dawgs down.

Attachments

• FE2DDD04-64DD-459A-B3F7-BCAF1CE5D271.jpeg
    FE2DDD04-64DD-459A-B3F7-BCAF1CE5D271.jpeg
    267.3 KB · Views: 14

chase870

Possum Sox
11/23/21
2 Hunters
220 swift 22-250 both with thermals
Morgan County cut cotton fields cold little to no wind
Icho tech call howls kittens in distress cotton tail and pup distress
1 group heard
1 seen
0 killed
2nd set my Buddie had one come in on his side to pup distress shot it all we found were a bone chip and a drop of blood

chase870

Possum Sox
27 November 21
2 hunters
AR 15 220 swift both with thermal
Barrow county back yard
Dark and cold light breeze
Ichotech call invation howls and crying kittens
0 heard
1 seen
0 killed

Went to a friend's house, and called a set. His back yard borders a good size creek and is good for a set every now and then. Started with an invitation howl and then moved to crying kittens. There enough houses around that any cat or kitten sounds produce a yote one out of three times. Sure enough I had one just show up dont even know where he came from shot him and he hit the wood line listened to him scream for a while.

Turkeytider

27 November 21
2 hunters
AR 15 220 swift both with thermal
Barrow county back yard
Dark and cold light breeze
Ichotech call invation howls and crying kittens
0 heard
1 seen
0 killed

Went to a friend's house, and called a set. His back yard borders a good size creek and is good for a set every now and then. Started with an invitation howl and then moved to crying kittens. There enough houses around that any cat or kitten sounds produce a yote one out of three times. Sure enough I had one just show up dont even know where he came from shot him and he hit the wood line listened to him scream for a while.
Man I hate crippling anything.

chase870

Possum Sox
Man I hate crippling anything.
I do too. I have seen Yotes take more devastating hits than any other animal I have hunted and run off. I am sure he died as I have heard those sounds before, I prefer a clean kill just doesn't always happen. I see some pretty interesting things with thermal as far as wounds and killing go. Blood and body organs show up since they are hotter than the air. I had a friend shoot a yote one night and he ran 400 yards or so before he died and left a trail of body parts that was truly amazing. I have called up more than one 3 legged yote over the years and I am sure those lost their legs to gunshot wounds, never killed one though they stay out of range. Yotes are a tough and smart animal and a challenge as well

Yotedawg

11/30/21
3 hunters
Thermal and NV
Slight breeze 43°
North Grady county fields
Foxpro, Tebbe, Paillet vocals
4 heard
3 seen
3 killed
The Predator Outlaws got out for four sets. First two were dead but the last two had some action killing these three. Pup distress was on fire and we took no prisoners, back home by 10:00pm.

Attachments

• 3D23B5C2-B468-4457-98B2-0BE51C2EFD96.jpeg
    3D23B5C2-B468-4457-98B2-0BE51C2EFD96.jpeg
    283.9 KB · Views: 6