2022 Frontier Festival

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Pretty quick, enjoyed meeting you today

Stopped at Bucees even. :LOL:

I enjoyed meeting you. At good time, maybe I can come down and you can show me the orchard. We can have a proper sit down.

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Ruger,this was what I was struggling to remember today.

“The Death of the Ball Turret Gunner”
From my mother’s sleep I fell into the State,
And I hunched in it’s belly till my wet fur froze.
Six miles from earth, loosed from its dream of life,
I woke to black flak and the nightmare fighters.
When I died they washed me out of the turret with a hose.
Randall Jarrel (1914-1965)

fishfryer

frying fish driveler
Enjoyed meeting and talking to y'all today. Hopefully we can do it again and stay longer
I especially liked talking to you about your rifle. The only 7x57 I have is a Ruger.# 1.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I especially liked talking to you about your rifle. The only 7x57 I have is a Ruger.# 1.

a few weeks back I picked up a nice Ruger M77 in 7 x 57. I haven't owned a 7 x 57 in over 40 years. The sweet part of this deal was I was able to get over 300 rounds of factory commercial ammo with it, so I don't have to go searching for bang bangs.

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
I got a few pictures. I don't have a SD card reader on my laptop, so I will have to try and load them here after I get back home.

It sure was good to meet everyone down here today. I wish we had more time to meet and greet.

Thanks Jimmy for making up the name badges. That was a keen idea.

BriarPatch99

I got a few pictures. I don't have a SD card reader on my laptop, so I will have to try and load them here after I get back home.

It sure was good to meet everyone down here today. I wish we had more time to meet and greet.

Thanks Jimmy for making up the name badges. That was a keen idea.

Crazy how those name tags came about ...

I had made up a quick Photoshop badge right after we all talked doing a meet up(with incorrect spelling) ... any I got out my stick on label ...guess what ... one the five colors was out and no cartridges to replace ....

Anyway ...trip to Douglas no ink to be found ....but I had had a backup plan ...I had Photoshopped two tags on a 4" x 6" photo I had placed a a USB key ....I had first went to the office part of Wally World and found the clips ....20 minutes later the photo lab had me 40 3" x 4" name tags ....half a 4x6 photo ...

Hole punched the holes and connected the clip ......magic GON name tags .... less than $10 total !!!?