Who is attending the festivities at Sanford Stadium Saturday?

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !

Browning Slayer

I’m up in DC and headed home tomorrow. We plan on going!

Duff

Who love to, but my daughter has 2 b-ball games Saturday. Y’all give a big Go Dawgs for me!

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
@Browning Slayer @Howard Roark If yall are available after the festivities at the stadium how about meeting up for a beverage and maybe supper? Would love to meet you guys and anyone else that might be around. Doubt I'm making to the festivities at the stadium but will be available afterwards for sure.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
@Browning Slayer @Howard Roark If yall are available after the festivities at the stadium how about meeting up for a beverage and maybe supper? Would love to meet you guys and anyone else that might be around. Doubt I'm making to the festivities at the stadium but will be available afterwards for sure.
H22 said, what time. Where? Maybe Hill top on Atlanta HWY or Locos next to Academy Sports?

ddgarcia

Mr Non-Libertaw Got To Be Done My Way
H22 said, what time. Where? Maybe Hill top on Atlanta HWY or Locos next to Academy Sports?
I was thinking a little Uruguayan (Mexican to most) place in Watkinsville, a little more out of the way, lesser known and HOPEFULLY a little less crowded, about 4ish.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator

Sounds good. I am sporting a pulled muscle in my calf and will need to get home ASAP due to the incoming weather.

Unfortunately I won’t be able to make any event.

Browning Slayer

Still got to figure it out. I have no idea of times or anything. I’m in DC right now and flying home in the morning. Wife sent me a text earlier today about it. We will be Athens bound on Saturday.

Howard Roark

Retired Moderator

Now if @Throwback was coming I would meet him at Walmart, Kroger or the local corn feeder store to hear him yell Go Dawgs.

Big7

The Oracle
Uhh. I think it's been renamed Dooley