5 Dawgs declared for the draft today

dfhooked

Can anyone disagree with those that are going? Go chase your dreams, these 5 have earned it or don’t need to risk injury again at the collegiate level. Go Dawgs! Go Pro! We continually will reload

MudDucker

Staff member
They accomplished what they came for, a Natty, with a bunch of hard work, grit and determination. I wish them nothing but the best. Nakobe Dean will the be the hardest to replace. He was a great leader.

nickel back

Yeap, there will be more. It's a one and done like LSU....Kribt will have to reboot after the mass exit of good players

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
They accomplished what they came for, a Natty, with a bunch of hard work, grit and determination. I wish them nothing but the best. Nakobe Dean will the be the hardest to replace. He was a great leader.

Dean is as good as they come and he will leave a big hole. He's the complete package - scholar and football player. CKS needs to get more like him.

Buckman18

I say we will repeat. Our depth chart is incredible. Next season, names you’ve never heard of will be household names by Halloween.

Duff

Man, who knows. Certainly have big shoes to fill and a bunch of them. Great classes coming in, we’ll see.

I hope one of those young qbs step up and they go young while reloading. Never know, could make a run while reloading

TinKnocker

Can anyone disagree with those that are going? Go chase your dreams, these 5 have earned it or don’t need to risk injury again at the collegiate level. Go Dawgs! Go Pro! We continually will reload
Yeah none of those guys are surprises. They are all either Seniors or 1st-2nd round guys.

Latest posts