Lifetime license question for infant?

elvis*tcb

GONetwork Member
I am looking into buying my three month old a lifetime license and noticed that one of the requirements if <16 is a hunter safety card? I'm sorry but he can't be away from his MaMa long enough for the class! Anybody else bought a license for someone under 2 and ran in to this lovely little bit of govt? Thanks:crazy::crazy:

JBowers

I am looking into buying my three month old a lifetime license and noticed that one of the requirements if <16 is a hunter safety card? I'm sorry but he can't be away from his MaMa long enough for the class! Anybody else bought a license for someone under 2 and ran in to this lovely little bit of govt? Thanks:crazy::crazy:

"...required if obtained and < 16 years of age." While he is under 16 years of age, he has not yet "obtained" the certificate, so you'll be OK. I purchased my son's before his 2nd birthday. Fill out the application, attached the information necessary excluding a Hunter Education Cert., and send it in!

bossgobbler

lifetime

I did the same thing for my two year old and my three year old--did not have the hunter ed card.

jfinch

Thanks for the reminder I need to get the paper work in on my youngest before he turns 2 and it goes up. The 5yo is already in the safe waiting till he is old enough to need it.

Oldstick

Awww now! It's just part of that no "child left behind" stuff. After the hunter safety, then he is due to start algebra and European lit before he hits kindergarten.
:rofl: