Any good prices on Glysophate ?

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Looks like TSC has come down a little. Do y’all know of a better price?

C01FF14B-660F-4FE8-BEA6-5DEB67393B6B.png

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Here's a good buy at Keystone Pest Solutions.

Attachments

• KIMG1097.JPG
    KIMG1097.JPG
    313.7 KB · Views: 48
  • KIMG1096.JPG
    KIMG1096.JPG
    370 KB · Views: 49

BriarPatch99

What do you mean? Post a link please.

What doom is saying .....is there are Farm Centers all over Georgia ....you know the places where "real" farmers get their fertilizer, pesticides, herbicides, seed and a lot the "stuff" farmers need ....

In our area Griffin Farm Centers are all over South Georgia ...they are the places a doom speaks of ...

It does not hurt to "know" these folks as their prices are much better than most because they buy by the train car loads ...

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
What doom is saying .....is there are Farm Centers all over Georgia ....you know the places where "real" farmers get their fertilizer, pesticides, herbicides, seed and a lot the "stuff" farmers need ....

In our area Griffin Farm Centers are all over South Georgia ...they are the places a doom speaks of ...

It does not hurt to "know" these folks as their prices are much better than most because they buy by the train car loads ...

Tractor Supply and feed and seed stores are all we have here to my knowledge.

I drive down I-75 and turn off at Cordele towards Panama City occasionally. Is there such a store near that route?

REDMOND1858

I drive down I-75 and turn off at Cordell towards Panama City occasionally. Is there such a store near that route?
Coming through Perry there’s an RW Griffin a bout 5 miles west of 75. Cordele probably has 4 or 5 places. Albany and Leesburg have a pile also. Just google fertilizer or chemical suppliers and there will be one in every town from cordele to the beach

Boondocks

I drive down I-75 and turn off at Cordell towards Panama City occasionally. Is there such a store near that route?
Who drives I-75 south to get to P.C. ? You are way out of your way. But yes it is farm supply anywhere south of Cordele.

Milkman

Deer Farmer Moderator
Staff member
Who drives I-75 south to get to P.C. ? You are way out of your way. But yes it is farm supply anywhere south of Cordele.

I alternate going the route I mentioned vs the Columbus/Dothan route.
Both routes are the same distance from where I live.