Fantasy Fishing 2023

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
It's that time of year again my friends. Bass Fantasy Fishing is now open and the 1st tourney blast off Feb. 16-19 on Lake Okeechobee.
To join for free, go to bassmasterfantasy.com and sign up. If you want to join our group on there, click on the Group button then scroll the list for GON. Click on GON and when prompted click Join this Group. It will ask for a password... Woody's.
You can also sign up for the Drain the Lake Challenge from the front page. Make sure to check the rules as they are different.
Both Fantasy Fishing and Drain the Lake have great per tourney prizes and grand prize package for the over all winner at then end of the year. AND, did I mention.... it's all FREE?
Good Luck Everyone!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I see where someone is having trouble with the password. I checked and it's correct in my above post Woody's with a capitol W the rest are lower case.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
tried the password multiple times but won't allow. Keeps saying incorrect password.
This is the first year we've ever had this problem. Used the same pass word every year since we started. Please keep try'n and make sure the caps and lower case are exact, I'll try and get in touch with their web master and see what's up. The other one that had a problem was using his phone, but when he tried on his lap top got right in... I don't have a clue at this point. Sorry.

Headshot17

This is the first year we've ever had this problem. Used the same pass word every year since we started. Please keep try'n and make sure the caps and lower case are exact, I'll try and get in touch with their web master and see what's up. The other one that had a problem was using his phone, but when he tried on his lap top got right in... I don't have a clue at this point. Sorry.
I was able to join but had to do it on the laptop, not the phone.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
I was able to join but had to do it on the laptop, not the phone.
Thanks, and welcome aboard! IF I can get in touch with the folks run'n their site I'm gonna give them a earfull and see if they can't fix this. Until then, everyone else please (IF you can't get into the group on your phone) try a computer.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Just a last heads up, check your picks...they lock at 0600 Thursday. Good luck everyone!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
No time to rest on our laurels and lick our wounds, got a quick turn around this week. Lake Seminole picks lock at 0600, 02/23/2023. Good Luck Everybody!

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
O.K. we've all had a needed rest to get ready for THE Classic. Time to dot those "I's" and cross the "T's" and make sure you've got those picks right. And those new to this.. don't just skip over those names with no pic or bio.... some will be guilds on the lake and worked their way in through the lower ranks to make the show.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Get them picks in boys and girls. They kick off on Lake Murry S.C. tomorrow morning.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Don't get caught sit'n... they just moved a hour down the road to Santee and kick it off Thursday morning.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Just a few hours left to make sure of your picks for the Lay Lake in Bama tourney blasting off tomorrow morning.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Ready to go! Hopefully this week will be better than last for me!
Yeah, the last few I've let the "Pundits" talk me into making some very costly mistakes.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
Sorry for the late reminder, been out of town. Sabine Lake is the end of the Southern swing and kicks off tomorrow morning, so make sure Y'all have your picks in.

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313
O.K. vacation's over for the anglers as well as us. The northern swing starts next Thursday, so get those picks in. Good Luck everyone.