Stetson Bennet arrested in Texas

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
In my Ute I was public drunk more than once. I had a good time and I didn't get caught. Then I graduated from college and had to join the real world. I think I'm living happily ever after.

Georgia ain’t concerned about Alabama. I know you don’t bet that but it’s true.
Bama still living rent free in your head. You have one two Nattys and you’re still talking about Alabama. Why? You know Why . This was going to happen. Things come and go. But you ain’t felt the heat yet. Target ain’t on Bama it’s on Georgia’s back now. As quick as come as quick it can go.

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
Bama still living rent free in your head. You have one two Nattys and you’re still talking about Alabama. Why? You know Why . This was going to happen. Things come and go. But you ain’t felt the heat yet. Target ain’t on Bama it’s on Georgia’s back now. As quick as come as quick it can go.
“Living rent free.” is what people say when they know they’re beat but think they can bull crap you and themselves into believing otherwise.

I was a Bama fan when Bama did not win . You can not get me . Target is clearly on Georgias back . When you’re on top they are all coming for you .

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
You have one two Nattys and you’re still talking about Alabama. Why? You know Why .
I know why!

Cause it's fun to make fun of Bammers!!
327738621_1356567878247697_4125100889385403198_n.jpg

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Times change. When I was a kid so log as the drunk youth behaved himself the officer would be more likely than not to see to it that he got home safely.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Times change. When I was a kid so log as the drunk youth behaved himself the officer would be more likely than not to see to it that he got home safely.
Now, it's about $$$$$ and "muh pension"..