I'm gonna keep posting

deermaster13

I would imagine that is some fun hunting. Never squirrel hunted with a dog. Enjoy this thread and thanks for keep.posting.

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Pretty much the grand finale. Another solo hunt and the squirrels are getting hard to find. Killed 5, she treed 1 more but it was in somebody's back yard. Been a good yr for thr Lil young furry dog. 20230129_091911.jpg20230129_095653.jpg

Attachments

• 20230129_091911.jpg
    20230129_091911.jpg
    278.4 KB · Views: 0

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
That's a nice little dog. I have enjoyed your posts on her. Is Ben back in the dog business? I lost his # on my last cellphone upgrade.
He's about like me. Just hunting, has 1 real nice little female. He just bred her to a jam up small male brindle cur. Maybe we can all get together and turn em loose 1 day

There isn't anything better than hunting squirrel dogs.
Been a long time for me (since I was a kid). My pups are boat dogs now. Squirrel hunting has always been my core and I hunt them every year. But with a dog... it's special and a ton of dang work!! It's why I love this thread!!

mizzippi jb

Welcome back.
Yes sir my favorite is hunting puppies from start to finish to watch them grow into a treeing machine.
This is ole Curl's 1st yr as a stand alone dog. She has definitely made leaps and bounds.