I'm mad! Why must you kill small bucks?

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
I own the land I hunt...as long as its legal I will shoot them cull/small bucks and anything else I want.

And a buck wid a big rack...choot 'em in the head just to make all you he-man horn hunters mad.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I own the land I hunt...as long as its legal I will shoot them cull/small bucks and anything else I want.

And a buck wid a big rack...choot 'em in the head just to make all you he-man horn hunters mad.
You told me if I shot a deer in the head on your property, I would not get a invite back.well if anyone !
Is your post a troll post!

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
You told me if I shot a deer in the head on your property, I would not get a invite back.well if anyone !
Is your post a troll post!
Did I, post "I" would choot one in the head? nope.

I leave all that to the wanna-be snipers in da woods.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Did I, post "I" would choot one in the head? nope.

I leave all that to the wanna-be snipers in da woods.
Heart shot from a good stand is not sniping. Well I learn something every day.
Man got to know his limitations!

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
I don’t care anything about shooting a small buck and I sure don’t care what anyone else shoots . I like to eat it as much as anyone and usually get enough meat off 2 big bucks that equals 4 little ones .

Danuwoa

Redneck Emperor
The same roads that brought them here will take them back. I wish they’d start packing their bags.
Me too. But some of them buy land and refer to Georgians and Georgia hunters as “we” like they’re one of us. And fuss about out of state hunters like they’re not one. Living their dream of hunting in Georgia and they want it all. If I really was emperor they’d be gone by tonight.