Friday night grub !

antharper

“Well Rounded Outdoorsman MOD “
Staff member
What u fine folks dining on . I went fishing this morning early and decided I didn’t want these to spoil . Mr Nic flung a craving on me with them whole crappie fried up so I scaled enough for tonight ! My goodness they were delicious , if I was the only one eating I’d never fillet another .DFBA7F87-AAC5-4AD3-ABD5-C9A48B448F13.jpeg

flatwoods

In the interest of full disclosure.
There was a recent thread about favorite fish fry and blackening.
I voted Zatarains. I love the crispy southern. I have eaten my fair share of most though.
This is House Autry and trust me when I say, "There ain't a thing wrong with either. ". :)

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
What u fine folks dining on . I went fishing this morning early and decided I didn’t want these to spoil . Mr Nic flung a craving on me with them whole crappie fried up so I scaled enough for tonight ! My goodness they were delicious , if I was the only one eating I’d never fillet another .View attachment 1215837
I fillet ones over 10", keep the ones under that whole. I love both.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
In the interest of full disclosure.
There was a recent thread about favorite fish fry and blackening.
I voted Zatarains. I love the crispy southern. I have eaten my fair share of most though.
This is House Autry and trust me when I say, "There ain't a thing wrong with either. ". :)

I use House Autry most of the time, but I add some black pepper.

Triple C

In honor of the cold spell that came thru I made a big ol' pot...a really big pot, of taco soup. Had the crew over. Nothing left over.

I love this stuff. Used ground pork for meat. Prefer it over ground beef. Was out of ground vension. Freezer at farm crashed n burned with 2 ground deer in it.26BDFBB3-630F-4CDE-BAD5-9A4EB9ECDF9D.jpegEB81EE9D-4D23-41FE-8CCC-9EC48E04FE18.jpegDA03E0E9-4336-4F65-8D94-D237337B10A9.jpeg

Tight Lines

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
Fine eats!!!!!