Useles Billy done run up #1243 mountains for bear season

Status
Not open for further replies.

sea trout

2021 Turkey Challenge Winner 2022 biggest turkey ?
Bear took won snort and got addicted couldn’t get enough
I always wondered if a bear broke into some appalachia moonshine mash if the bear would get drunk

sea trout

Sorry red six...
Just not my strong point.
My friends will call me flop blocker

sea trout

Alright iz bourbon time!
Y'all billy's be good!

Stob

Useles Billy’s Uncle StepDaddy.
Went up stars ta get a shower after werkin around the house today and thought that I take one of them neck deep hot baths. Aint had one in years. Ran it hot got in and laid back then looked over and remembered that they wuz jets. Wife had to have em and they aint hardly ever been used. Turned em on and they felt good. Closed my eyes for a spell and when I looked again, the tub and me wuz covered in what looked like black ants.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
This fertilizer plane has flown over our house all day. Only house in miles. It was dropping the residue over us.
I’m thinking really it was literally turning around our house over an over. To do them pines he could of done many more patterns. I thought to take the pic on the last pass.
In this pic he farther. Lots of times he was with in couple hundred yards or less. BC4181F0-BDB5-4C07-80AB-F4375E881015.jpeg

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
This fertilizer plane has flown over our house all day. Only house in miles. It was dropping the residue over us.
I’m thinking really it was literally turning around our house over an over. To do them pines he could of done many more patterns. I thought to take the pic on the last pass.
In this pic he farther. Lots of times he was with in couple hundred yards or less. View attachment 1216030
Agent orange

HarryO45

Mag dump Dirty Harry
Fertilizer plane drop pellets on me and my truck on hunt ranch…

Two days later they sent us a warning to stay off the lease? Cuz of Areal fritilizer. Made know cents.

Dutch

AMERICAN WARRIOR
Went up stars ta get a shower after werkin around the house today and thought that I take one of them neck deep hot baths. Aint had one in years. Ran it hot got in and laid back then looked over and remembered that they wuz jets. Wife had to have em and they aint hardly ever been used. Turned em on and they felt good. Closed my eyes for a spell and when I looked again, the tub and me wuz covered in what looked like black ants.
And thats why I don't bath in butt water. Aint washin my face with water my butt been sittin in.

Showers only fer me.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Fertilizer plane drop pellets on me and my truck on hunt ranch…

Two days later they sent us a warning to stay off the lease? Cuz of Areal fritilizer. Made know cents.
Why fly over our house 50 times then.

Status
Not open for further replies.