Big Money

Core Lokt

One of the plantation owners (younger generation) is getting married just up the road from the house on "Oak Alley". 5 planes worth flew in and 4 astro busses have come down the road to turn around at the lake. Got on the buggy and road down there to see, you can see the setup from the 2 lane paved road. Plantation security stopped me to let them cross. The guys looked like a bunch of young Abe Lincholon's, Black tie event... I have a friend that works on the place and he is driving the wagon with two mules, he spent $700 on his digs :hair: Plantation spent 20K reviving the buggy that the bride is arriving on.... Wonder what they think of the Bobwhite quail being renamed....

IMG_0973.jpg

IMG_0974.jpg

IMG_0977.jpg

Crakajak

Daily Driveler News Team
Core GON get in trouble for taking their pictures without their permission.

Core Lokt

Core GON get in trouble for taking their pictures without their permission.
Nah, I was on the pubic road. that they were on. I'll hold'm for ransom. Although there was some women folk that were saying things to those that were there that would be corrected if they was talking to me that way....

The woods around here are beautiful but not so much the people that own them.... Not talking looks either..

sinclair1

The average car note is a grand, the average house note is $3000, we have $1000 phones, $10000 side by sides.

That’s a poor wedding now days :bounce::bounce:

We spent about $6k for lodging and the Helen wedding chapel back when you stayed within your means in 1999

Core Lokt

The average car note is a grand, the average house note is $3000, we have $1000 phones, $10000 side by sides.

We spent about $6k for lodging and the Helen wedding chapel back when you stayed within your means in 1999
Didn't say and don't know how much the wedding cost. 20K to fix up an old wagon... I'd say the wedding cost way more. This is old yanky money....

Batjack

Cap`n Jack 1313

1991 cost me $20.00 for the judge to give us the "I dos" under a huge oak in my front yard and sign the papers... cost a WHOLE lots more to git rid of her 5 years later.

sinclair1

Didn't say and don't know how much the wedding cost. 20K to fix up an old wagon... I'd say the wedding cost way more. This is old yanky money....
I hear ya, coming out of the metro Atlanta suburbs, 100k was standard.

Down here at the swamp, the funerals blow my mind.

sinclair1

One of the perks of not having many friends. Cheap wedding and a one car funeral.