Impromptu Florida lunch meet up

Madsnooker

61 North Avenue, ATL. It's the original location. The North Avenue Trade School is right across the bridge from it.
Is it to much to ask for some of you N ga boys to at least come south 45 minutes to help some of us coming from the south out???? :huh:
I mean I don't want you to spend too much in Gas money but....:bounce:

bullgator

Is it to much to ask for some of you N ga boys to at least come south 45 minutes to help some of us coming from the south out???? :huh:
I mean I don't want you to spend too much in Gas money but....:bounce:
Y’all gotta remember, me and Snook would be driving up from a red state. Maybe something in the Perry-Macon area instead of throwing us right into the teeth of the blue state. Otherwise, Athens and I can go visit my cuz in Jefferson.

MudDucker

Staff member
If it was held at the Varsity and chilli dogs were had, it would have to be a short get together or the fog would descend ... or ascend rather.

elfiii

Admin
Staff member
If it was held at the Varsity and chilli dogs were had, it would have to be a short get together or the fog would descend ... or ascend rather.

I don't have a problem with that. It's The Varsity so it runs with the territory. 2 chili dogs, rings and a Coke is the bomb. :bounce: :rockon:

Resica

I think we could get a good turnout if we could have it in Macon or even a little further north? I'm just not sure we'll get elfiii to give up those chili dogs though. :rofl:
Macon is only 860 miles from here. If I happen to be in Lizella I'll be there.

MudDucker

Staff member
I don't have a problem with that. It's The Varsity so it runs with the territory. 2 chili dogs, rings and a Coke is the bomb. :bounce: :rockon:

Stink bomb dat is! :bounce:

I can hear it now ... Congratulations on the Loud Flatulations!

bullgator

We ate well and covered most all of the important topics,…..sports, politics, hunting, and forum members. Snooker even picked up the tab. It’s gonna cost me though, apparently I’m a new client!

Madsnooker

We ate well and covered most all of the important topics,…..sports, politics, hunting, and forum members. Snooker even picked up the tab. It’s gonna cost me though, apparently I’m a new client!
Yep had a great time. Before I got there, knowing he is a gator fan, I pictured a short, out of shape bald man with a lisp...but I was surprised that bullgator was not short, in great shape for his age, as well as a well spoken man!!! :bounce:

Money well spent and I appreciated his time out of his busy retired day. Look forward to the next time. Hopefully north of here and more of you forum guys can join us.:wink:

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
Yep had a great time. Before I got there, knowing he is a gator fan, I pictured a short, out of shape bald man with a lisp...but I was surprised that bullgator was not short, in great shape for his age, as well as a well spoken man!!! :bounce:

Money well spent and I appreciated his time out of his busy retired day. Look forward to the next time. Hopefully north of here and more of you forum guys can join us.:wink:
My phone rang right after lunch. Talked to Bo for a little bit. We are going to make it happen. I'll be talking to @elfiii and the gang about it! :cheers: