Masters

hawkeye123

Looks like its going to be a 2 hour weather delay, should be a great one! a lot of interesting story lines, Gary Woodland in field , only six months past a serious brain surgery, Will Z. coming back after nearly having his career over at 26 from serious back surgery, some guy named Woods trying another comeback after only playing 20 something holes all year. Pulling for Woodland , Will and Scottie. Scottie biggest favorite since TW in his prime. Been over there about 15-20 times , mostly practice rounds but have been 5-6 times on Thurs, Fri & Sat, last time when Angel C won, think he's in jail now in S America. Sure miss going, have taken peeps who don't even play and they loved it! So pristine and beautiful and great people watching! The back 9 on Sun is about as good as it gets!

Last edited:

James12

He’s out of jail but his visa was denied I think…

Rooting for Scottie, he’s a grounded individual it seems. Tiger making it 72 holes on that titanium peg would be a win in itself. If he wins the tournament, the internet and broadcast will melt.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
He’s out of jail but his visa was denied I think…

Rooting for Scottie, he’s a grounded individual it seems. Tiger making it 72 holes on that titanium peg would be a win in itself. If he wins the tournament, the internet and broadcast will melt.
I have a strange feeling he won't even finish. Not a fan anyway, but I hate he's in bad shape. He should be proud just to be walking much less the Master's coarse.

Last edited:

Deerhead

Pulling for Tiger like James said just finishing 72 would be a win.
Got to cheer for Fred Couples too. Lot of great golfers to watch.
Wish I could go again. Went once on a practice day. The grounds are truly amazing. I too would like to see how they clean up after a storm. Has to be an army of people working all night.

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Pulling for Tiger like James said just finishing 72 would be a win.
Got to cheer for Fred Couples too. Lot of great golfers to watch.
Wish I could go again. Went once on a practice day. The grounds are truly amazing. I too would like to see how they clean up after a storm. Has to be an army of people working all night.
Been invited to a few. Last was in 2019. Never been to a practice round. Would like to just so I could take a camera in. Not allowed during the tournament. I had a hard time walking that hilly coarse. You gotta be be in good shape.

turkeykirk

Told my son I might get a Masters hat. After looking at the price don’t think I will. :rofl:

The Original Rooster

Mayor of Spring Hill
That wind has been the great equalizer and knocked out some guys who would normally be contenders. High ball hitters have really struggled. Dustin Johnson who normally is in the top 5 finished 3rd from the bottom and missed the cut! We ought to see scores really improve today with the wind finally lying down a little. Moving day should be interesting.

Hunter922

Should be good a good afternoon. Greens are Firm and gonna have some serious pace today...Better be solid on those 6-8 foot par putts, gonna have to make them to win...

mrs. hornet22

Beach Dreamer
Told my son I might get a Masters hat. After looking at the price don’t think I will. :rofl:

I guess that's the price ya gotta pay if you don't go. 30 something at the shop there. I give H22 one almost every year for our anniversary. My best friend goes every year. We've only been once thanks to her.