Just to start things off...

merc123

If you go camping...don't forget to spray your tent with silicone spray. They are not inherently water proof :)

BubbaD

Our home remedy is to sprinkle the perimeter of the tent/camper with comet. Cheap way to keep the ants away.;);)

Tomboy Boots

Turkey Killer
Our home remedy is to sprinkle the perimeter of the tent/camper with comet. Cheap way to keep the ants away.;);)

Your avatar is way too similar to JT's :hair:

Last edited:

BubbaD

Your avatar is way too similar to JT's :hair:

Just trying to emulate the master :bounce:

Truthfully I had the thought and took the picture with my phone to aggravate gatrapper while I was on vacation. Then I decided on the avatar only to come home and see the idea was taken. I bet mine is a different ocean though. ::ke:

GAX

nothing2add-1.gif

BubbaD

Threadjackers.

Awe come on dude :)

I was serious about the comet. If you can get over the blueish color.... it is alot less expensive than standard ant poison.

bull0ne

Banned
Take 2 or 3 different fire starting devices.

Extra batteries.

Never go camping without waterless hand cleaner and baby wipes.

24tesla

Take 2 or 3 different fire starting devices.

Extra batteries.

Never go camping without waterless hand cleaner and baby wipes.

x2

Plus some sort of starting fluid for the fire. Wet wood dont start too well. (I love the Duralog type stuff. One in the fire ring, pile the logs on top, wet or not, they will get going soon enough.)

I also Always bring my Charcoal smoker and a 15 to 20 pound Boston Butt.
:cool:

gpigate

if you are using a camper, make sure the black tank valve is CLOSED before going to the bathroom ;) nothing like pulling the cap and getting a "mess" on your shoes

Paymaster

Old Worn Out Mod
Staff member
if you are using a camper, make sure the black tank valve is CLOSED before going to the bathroom ;) nothing like pulling the cap and getting a "mess" on your shoes

Sounds like advice resulting from experience.:rofl:

Don't forget to lower yer TV antena before ya leave!
Don't forget to lower yer tailgate before ya pull out from under yer 5th wheel.:hair:

gpigate

oh yes, i even have a set of rubber boots that i keep in camper now just to prevent such splashes