2009-2010 Handgun Challenge Sign-up Sheet!

Handgunner

Delton...the bank is still processing my paperwork for that IOU I was supposed to send. :p

Check is in the mail. I wrote "Blackmail Payment" in the memo. :D
:rofl: :rofl: @ Will.. when I get it, I'll deposit it first, then wait for it to clear, then tell you that you're good to go! :bounce:

Handgunner

HandgunHTR and Blakely, I got your checks today, you're good to go!

Thanks and good luck y'all!

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod
Sorry it took so long. I figured the postage would be cheaper if I waited to send it from home instead of sending it from Scotland.

tv_racin_fan

Me and my son intend to join in and we do not have to be on the same team...however we have no problem being a team and it might be more fair to others. Neither of us has killed a deer and we are relegated to public land.

I have aquired another Ruger Old Army and a 50 call caplock pistol, have no pictures as yet but I will post them.

Ruger Old Army and Ruger GP 100 6" 357.
misc018.jpg

Pietta 1858 Remington. Disregard the caplock rifle.
misc015.jpg

Handgunner

Me and my son intend to join in and we do not have to be on the same team...however we have no problem being a team and it might be more fair to others. Neither of us has killed a deer and we are relegated to public land.

I have aquired another Ruger Old Army and a 50 call caplock pistol, have no pictures as yet but I will post them.

misc018.jpg

misc015.jpg
PM sent

Handgunner

Sorry it took so long. I figured the postage would be cheaper if I waited to send it from home instead of sending it from Scotland.

:bounce: You're probably right!

misc018.jpg

misc015.jpg

Folks, tv-racing-fan and his son want to join in the challenge as a team, like special K and his son... Tv-racing-fan's son is 21 years old and not a member here. Any objections to them sending in $40 for an entry fee, and being a team, with other teams being drawn?

If so, speak now please.

Forkhorn

Nothing wrong with that.

Folks, tv-racing-fan and his son want to join in the challenge as a team, like special K and his son... Tv-racing-fan's son is 21 years old and not a member here. Any objections to them sending in $40 for an entry fee, and being a team, with other teams being drawn?

If so, speak now please.

HandgunHTR

Steelringin' Mod

If so, speak now please.

No issue at all.

Will-dawg

If so, speak now please.
welcome aboard:cheers:

davidf

If so, speak now please.

no problem here

Handgunner

tv_racing_fan,

Looks like you and your son are a team! Good luck to y'all... PM sent with my address.

Handgunner

What is the handgun challenge guys?? :shoot:
Read the very first post of this thread, and you'll see what it is, how it's ran, the rules, prizes, and how to enter it if you're interested.

Handgunner

special K & son, I got your check today. Y'all are good to go! Good luck to y'all this season!

Handgunner

Chad, Will, I got your checks you're good to go! Good luck to y'all!

Latest posts