22/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browtine

Well, week 21 is a wrap now. Time to fire up week 22. As always, make sure to review the rules and only post photos that are taken within the time frame of the current challenge thread.

This week's theme is:

CLOSE-UP

Get in close and take a close-up shot of something. Fill the frame with something small. If you have a macro lens, or macro feature on your camera, use 'em. If not, shoot as close as you can and maybe crop a little.

Browtine

Still having trouble with folks posting old photos that were not taken during the time frame of the challenge thread they are posting them to. I hate to have them removed, but the whole reason for this thing is to encourage everyone to get out and shoot more photos. I've got tons of photos on CD's and on my hard drive that would work great for some of the themes we've used, but that would defeat the whole purpose here.

So I ask again... Please refrain from posting photos taken outside the currently running thread's time frame.

Niner

Taken just this evening!

Sometimes you feel like a nut......

Attachments

• nut2.JPG
    nut2.JPG
    52.7 KB · Views: 358

cornpile

Locust tree beard

015-3.jpg

LOVEMYLABXS

Funny how all of a sudden I have a hankerin for PECAN PIE :biggrin2:

Well here's my close up
Candle Flame

Attachments

• DSC_0042 copy.jpg
    DSC_0042 copy.jpg
    186.4 KB · Views: 348

wvdawg

Staff member
Good start guys! Nice close-ups!

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
i was sittin' under this tree waiting for ethan to get out of school and figured these would make a neat close up shot. i could not decide between the fresh or the spent one so i kind of combined em !!!

Attachments

• DSC_1709 copy.jpg
    DSC_1709 copy.jpg
    304.1 KB · Views: 336

wvdawg

Staff member
close-up

Wanted to try and get some color into the shot . . .

Attachments

• 002 copy (800 x 533).jpg
    002 copy (800 x 533).jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 318

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
i like that color !!! jelly beans would be cool too !!!

LOVEMYLABXS

:biggrin2:
i like that color !!! jelly beans would be cool too !!!

Now that's what the challenge is all about THINKIN and yep jelly beans would be cool but I'd of had most of them eatin before I got the shot

:bounce:You are right about that - but I won't eat the wax crayons!:D

Me neither :D

Great shots folks :cheers:

Browtine

Cool shots! And glad most of us wouldn't still eat crayons. :D

carver

What ? Y'all don't eat crayons?

Crickett

Little Lady
Friday was my daughter's birthday so her daddy brought her some flowers home. It was so sweet.

Attachments

• Mum 0197.jpg
    Mum 0197.jpg
    197.4 KB · Views: 255

carver

Friday was my daughter's birthday so her daddy brought her some flowers home. It was so sweet.

Hope she had a fun B'day,full of love and presents.Great shot of her flowers too!:banana:

carver

I see this everyday.
002-14.jpg

Crickett

Little Lady
Hope she had a fun B'day,full of love and presents.Great shot of her flowers too!:banana:

Crickett that is a cool flower shot!

Thanks y'all!

Carver she had a great birthday. We actually celebrated last weekend. This Saturday I took her to American Girl to get her 1st American Girl Doll. For those of you that don't have a little girlor grand daughter between the ages of 5-11. This is a must have doll to them. They are a really big deal to little girls. Anyways she was super excited about getting her 1st one. I will have to take a photo of her w/ her doll & share it w/ y'all.

Status
Not open for further replies.