24/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browtine

Gonna be short and sweet with this week's initial post because I'm having trouble connecting to this site tonight. Hope this posts!

Theme:

YOUTH

It can be of someone in their youth... something that reminds you of your youth, or anything related to youth. Should be fun.

And the usual garb...

Time frame for taking and submitting your photo is between now and next Monday at 8:00 PM. Photos taken outside that time frame are not eligible for submission to the challenge thread. Thanks in advance for your cooperation. :cheers:

carver

It always takes me back to my youth when I open the safe and see my grandma's old change purse.
DSC01334.jpg

wvdawg

Staff member
It always takes me back to my youth when I open the safe and see my grandma's old change purse.
DSC01334.jpg

What a marvelous keepsake, especially with the old coinage included! Very fine interpretation of the challenge Jerry! I like it!
DJ

coyotebgone

that would be tough - in a good way

DSC01334.jpg

That is the most precious picture and dedication that I can think of.

My grandfather wore a cologne that is very rare, in fact I have never seen it in a store. He pass in 1997 (he was my hero).

I was at a friend of mines grandmother house and caught a that odor, it was an old bottle in their house . It made me look around.

I miss him everyday.

wvdawg

Staff member
Youth Christmas Tree

Grandkids are pretty mobile :bounce: this year so we decided to leave the traditional ornaments boxed up and decorated the little tree with all soft stuff that will not hurt them. :love:

Attachments

• 008 copy (244 x 600).jpg
    008 copy (244 x 600).jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 287

carver

I thank you all for the kind words.Jerry

Browtine

That is absolutely AWESOME man!!! :cheers:

Crickett

Little Lady
This was 1 of my favorite toys when I was a kid. I have now passed it onto my daughter. These were very popular in the 80's. I use to watch the TV show. Santa brought me this for Christmas 1 year. I think I was about 7 years old. My Mom has a photo of me & my sister in front of the Christmas tree holding these. My sister had the white one. She didn't keep hers though. Anyways this reminds me of my childhood.

Attachments

• Popple_edited-1.jpg
    Popple_edited-1.jpg
    143 KB · Views: 259

Browtine

This was 1 of my favorite toys when I was a kid. I have now passed it onto my daughter. These were very popular in the 80's. I use to watch the TV show. Santa brought me this for Christmas 1 year. I think I was about 7 years old. My Mom has a photo of me & my sister in front of the Christmas tree holding these. My sister had the white one. She didn't keep hers though. Anyways this reminds me of my childhood.

Nice shots of it Christy! What is it called? I don't remember it or the show. :huh:

Niner

When I see my Dad's old fishing rod, I remember the times he took me fishing as a lad...and all the "magic" in his big ol' tackle box.

Attachments

• DadReel1.JPG
    DadReel1.JPG
    87.5 KB · Views: 223

egomaniac247

Mitchell 300 reel in that picture....my dad had those too.

Now a days I spend $100 on reels but I'd LOVE to have one of those old things

FERAL ONE

Shutter Mushin' Mod
i told ethan , congratulations, you just became this weeks model ! he is working the youth thing to the max !!!

Attachments

• CMF_9020 copy.jpg
    CMF_9020 copy.jpg
    323.8 KB · Views: 190

Browtine

Great shots ya'll

wvdawg

Staff member
Nice ones folks! Kenny is wearing out that sucker! Love it!

Status
Not open for further replies.