41/52 Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Browtine

We're quickly heading toward the end of the 52 week challenge. I really need to get back into it. I've enjoyed seeing all the photos but really let myself down as far as participating.

Anyway, time for week 41. This week's theme is...

FISHING

It can be a shot taken during a fishing trip, a shot of a piece of fishing tackle or bait, anything related to fishing. Just make sure that the photo you submit is taken during this week's time frame. No photos from past trips. See rules below...

http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=548191

cornpile

038-2.jpg

wvdawg

Staff member
Wow! Very creative Cornpile! Is that a treble hook?

Browtine

I was sort of worried that the weather we're having might put a damper on this one, but we already have two AWESOME shots!

carver

Fly

I don't Smoke,But I do collect.Have had this and others for more than 40 years.
068-1.jpg

carver

Awesome shots so far.

LOVEMYLABXS

Ain't been fishin since last year but so as not to miss a week of the CHALLENGE I came up with something that my brother and sister gave me years ago for CHRISTMAS that fits I do believe.....

Attachments

• wk41 Fishing.jpg
    wk41 Fishing.jpg
    71.7 KB · Views: 164

carver

Ain't been fishin since last year but so as not to miss a week of the CHALLENGE I came up with something that my brother and sister gave me years ago for CHRISTMAS that fits I do believe.....

Very cute,looks like he's ready to go.

wvdawg

Staff member
I don't Smoke,But I do collect.Have had this and others for more than 40 years.
068-1.jpg

My dad had one just like that when I was a kid! Cool shot!

wvdawg

Staff member

Love it Mike! Cool little statuary!

wvdawg

Staff member
Let's see now - go fishing or go hunting?

:huh: Turkeys called, so I guess this will have to do for this week!:D

Attachments

• 026 copy (600 x 400).jpg
    026 copy (600 x 400).jpg
    98.9 KB · Views: 133

carver

Dennis,Back In the day I was cleaning out an old store and a display of these lighters were left,I got about 20 of these all different and never had been filled.

wvdawg

Staff member
Dennis,Back In the day I was cleaning out an old store and a display of these lighters were left,I got about 20 of these all different and never had been filled.

Now that is how you start a collection! Seems I remember another with little dice inside.

cornpile

Great shots everyone.I remember those lighters too.Seems like there was a bunch of different ones.

Browtine

All awesome photos. Great week!

Status
Not open for further replies.