50/52 challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.

LOVEMYLABXS

I guess Browtine got tied up this week or maybe lost his internet again so how aabout this

YOUR CHOICE OF TARGET

This could be anything you want to mush a picture of (family, kids, friends, dogs, cats, bird, creek/river, close-up ,trees,flowers ) just about anything :cheers:

But remember the rules only ONE pic to post and must be takin during this week :biggrin2:

Just have fun with it and lets see what we get :fine:

Crickett

Little Lady
Our latest addition! My daughter has been asking for one of these for 2 years & we decided this weekend that she is old enough to have one. I will get a photo of her w/ it later & post it up. Right now we are still letting it adjust to it's new surroundings. Hope y'all like him!

Attachments

• Ball Python 4012.jpg
    Ball Python 4012.jpg
    123.8 KB · Views: 471

LOVEMYLABXS

Our latest addition! My daughter has been asking for one of these for 2 years & we decided this weekend that she is old enough to have one. I will get a photo of her w/ it later & post it up. Right now we are still letting it adjust to it's new surroundings. Hope y'all like him!

Wait a minute Crickett you hate spiders but a big ole snake don't bother you :huh::rofl: Great shot of your new pet :huh: maybe with a big ole snake like that you won't have to worry about spiders ::ke::rofl::biggrin3:

Crickett

Little Lady
Wait a minute Crickett you hate spiders but a big ole snake don't bother you :huh::rofl: Great shot of your new pet :huh: maybe with a big ole snake like that you won't have to worry about spiders ::ke::rofl::biggrin3:

:DHe's just a baby so he's not real big..........yet! I'm not scared of the non-venomous snakes! I like most reptiles but arachnids totally creep me out!

Last edited:

marknga

GONetwork Member
The lovely and talented Miss Grace Potter of Grace Potter and the Nocturnals came to Macon this past Monday. Couldn't think of a better way to cap off Memorial Day weekend than a fantastic show at the Cox Capitol Theater in downtown Macon.

Attachments

• grace woody's.jpg
    grace woody's.jpg
    145.3 KB · Views: 440

wvdawg

Staff member
Blooms are starting to pop!

Bonus bug too!

Attachments

• 008 copyF (600 x 399).jpg
    008 copyF (600 x 399).jpg
    51.8 KB · Views: 413

carver

Thought this

Moth had some cool camo.
DSC02126.jpg

HALOJmpr

Nice shots everyone ... that looks like a "copperhead" moth :)

LOVEMYLABXS

I'd set aside a couple of possible shots for this weeks CHALLENGE but was hoping for a break in the gray rainy weather we've been having. Well yesterday it finally cleared up and Rebecca and I decided to take a drive. We had all 3 cameras and took a bunch of shots and we'll post some of them later but I got this one of an ole water tank and knew right away I had a shot I really liked for the CHALLENGE :yeah:
Thanks to Rips tips I shot this one in Manual mode
Nikon D50
Sigma 70/300 lens
F5.6
1/2000

Attachments

• wk50 Your choice.jpg
    wk50 Your choice.jpg
    262.6 KB · Views: 375

carver

Fine shots everyone,I Like'um

kc6bsm

A man and his best friends.

This is one that I took when Mike and I went on that drive.

Attachments

• 102_6421.JPG
    102_6421.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 320

LOVEMYLABXS

To bad she couldn't crop that ole guy out and just couldn't leave those two good lookin dawgs :biggrin2::rofl: We sure had a good time and she was so impressed with how Chase had GROWN UP and don't need to hang with mom and dad or even stay right around Macey. The boy just wants to get out and hunt now adays :fine:

Neat pic sweety :cool:

Last edited:

wvdawg

Staff member
Great shots ya'll.

Browtine

Thanks Mike! Been offline for several reasons. This time can't blame it on not having internet service though. Just had some stuff going on and in all honesty with everything on my mind I totally forgot to post the thread! :O Just thought about it tonight...

Anyway, thanks again for picking up the torch! :cheers:

Status
Not open for further replies.