Recomended archery shops

bb17

Army Navy store in Stockbridge. Have been more than helpful with me and especially with my son.

770-389-3350

howboutthemdawgs

I just took my new bow to Buck and Bass in Buford and they were AWESOME! Super nice and knowledgable guys. I'm very particular with who I let touch my bow-I use to drive 2 hours to get T-Bone to work on it-but now I don't have to. Give them a try they are easy to get to from metro Atlanta.

TreeTop Archery
879 Kinsbridge Rd.
Carrollton GA.
770-836-8891

I have had many experiences with these guys. They know what the are talking about. I got my first bow there and the do awesome work. Many bows to choose from. Many other things to choose from also like bow accessories. GREAT PLACE TO GO.

chunter

you should try Tradewind in Shrpsburg they are the new Mathews dealer in the area and the bow technician that worked at gables is working there now

psechaos

north georgia outfitters dawsonville, ga in the center of town across from the jail the number is 706-265-0020

Archery Traditions in Athens, Ga.

21 years in the business

Selling Mathews, Hoyt, and Mission bow lines and all accesories including custom color prestretched bow Strings

2320 West Broad St.
Athens, Ga 30648

(706) 543- 1893

onfhunter1

never again will i go there

Steve at 12 Point Archery, located next to Piedmont Outdoors just west of Covington on I-20. 770-784-1111

Steve knows his stuff !!!!!!!!

He may know his stuff ut when it comes to dealing with people he needs to take course on that. i was raedy to buy a new bow and they treated me like crap so i tell everyone not to go to 12 point

buckfever33

Northside Pawn

Columbus, GA
Mathews, Mission, and Bear Dealer. Great Prices and do incredible work.

1648 Manchester Expressway
Columbus, GA 31904-6700
(706) 322-0561

Old Coach

Dale at the Foxhole in Gainesville, Ga is the best I've used.
They are moving out on Jesse Jewell Parkway this weekend.

Give Larry Chestnut a call @678-283-7431. He is THE BEST guy around. He was recommended by a friend. I have a bow that 3 shops have tried to fix. I took it to Larry and he knew exactly what was wrong and had it fixed in minutes. He has a TON of accessories the best prices around. I drove all the way from Athens to see him. I urge you to just give him a call!

FF-Emt Diver

Petersons archery in Rhine Ga.

229-385-5304

hunter8720

Timber Ghost
3455 Keith Bridge Road
Cumming, GA 30041-4084
(770) 888-0920