flathead catfish.... pic

krazywayne

I found a giant flathead on the side of my neck! Tattoo that is.....lol.... catfisherman for life now! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Attachments

• neck.jpg
    neck.jpg
    139.1 KB · Views: 13,348

dphillipx

WOW.....I LOVE IT....who did it? where? what shop? how much hourly rate?

brianj

Nice - don't believe you'll have to worry about anyone having the same tat as you, pretty original.

Ahab

Mad mad props, bro!!

krazywayne

WOW.....I LOVE IT....who did it? where? what shop? how much hourly rate?

My bossman did it at Now or Never in Conyers. I am also a tattoo artist. I have put a crappie on Shoot2grill on here.... he may even chime in with a pic of his here.... anyone else hav a fishing tattoo to share?

dphillipx

Not yet, but I'm still looking for an all out original design... Thought about using photo of my daughters holding her first fish.... When she catches one...

krazywayne

Not yet, but I'm still looking for an all out original design... Thought about using photo of my daughters holding her first fish.... When she catches one...

let me know when you get ready. I would love to do it for ya!
:cheers:

krazywayne

Didnt you mean stripper? Great tat thought!!!! The only one I got is a bulldog in camo's with USMC under it.

there is a stripper under it...... I appear on the satellite stage in my part time job! lol

shoot2grill

Being the first mate that you are,you should have put chads number on it!
it looks great andy. Maybe later you can put a gizzard shad in its mouth!

shoot2grill

This is the one krazywayne did for me!

2011-10-20_22-43-42_473.jpg

puddle jumper

Looks good brother,,, In the near future im going to get a big blue cat on my calf chacing a couple of brim on my foot...
PJ