GA Lifetime Sportsman's License

fburris

Every father should be required to buy a lifetime license for thier kid when it is born...It is so much cheaper. I bought one for my son when he was born in SC. We later moved to NC and I bought him another. Now I live in Georgia and he fishes with me alot, but I can't afford the lifetime now. So, if you have the spare change, buy your kids a lifetime when they are born. It will be one of the best deals you will get in a lifetime. I still have land in SC and NC and hunt and fish there as well.

Hunter22

Banned
I got my lifetime Ga hunting and fishing license a couple years ago(when I was 21) and im sure glad I did. I bought my 14 yr old nephew one as well last year because he is a HUGE hunter and loves to fish and goes with me every chance he can.

JoshuaStellar

I have live in GA for 4 years now... If I buy a lifetime will it still be valid if I move to a different state?

BonaireBuzz

Hoping that my son would love to hunt and fish as much as I do, I bought him a lifetime license before he turned 2 for $200. Best investment (excluding his education) that I have ever made. He's 10 now and showing a real interest in archery and there are even some days that he out fishes his dad. Makes me proud!

moose266

I got this wen I was 15 I'm now 19 and it's so nice not having to worry about getting a license every year. I strongly suggest getting one.

Hogchaser

Thought i would pick one up: I am 57 next week.

Adult: $500
· Copy of Picture ID (choose one) : Current Ga Drivers License, Georgia ID Card (issued by Dept. Motor Vehicle Safety) AND
· Copy of Proof of Residency (choose one): Current Automobile Registration, Voter Registration card, Previous Years Ga Tax Form (NOT a W-2), Warranty Deed to property of person named on photo ID AND
· Copy of Hunter Education Card: required if ages 16 thru 25; only number required if age 26 or older (card copy not required) and born on/after 1-1-61

Then i figured i would wait:

Sr. Discount (age 60 to 64): $95
· Copy of Picture ID (choose one) : Current Ga Drivers License, Georgia ID Card (issued by Dept. Motor Vehicle Safety)

Senior (65 and over): ($10 = only if plastic credit-card type license is desired)
· Copy of Picture ID (choose one) : Current Ga Drivers License, Georgia ID Card (issued by Dept. Motor Vehicle Safety)

Don't figure on dirt nap for a bit so better deal..

biker13

Get my senior discount license this year.YA HOOO!!

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
I'll get to mail my application on 10/27/2011 :fine: - best $98.00 I'll ever spend + when you buy it before your 65 the state somehow continues to be able to counting you for federal funds (? Pittman Bowles act) and they can't count you after your 65 and it's free I have been told. :huh:

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
I'll get to mail my application on 10/27/2011 :fine: - best $98.00 I'll ever spend + when you buy it before your 65 the state somehow continues to be able to counting you for federal funds (? Pittman Bowles act) and they can't count you after your 65 and it's free I have been told. :huh:

:pop::pop::pop: waiting--- they cashed my check:clap:

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member
:fine::fine::fine: got it today 53 days after mailing my check and it is plastic not paper as I was expecting :biggrin2:

Use promo code "T1" at Anglerswarehouse.com for all your tackle needs

New custom "Alabama Rig" that is lightweight before adding jig heads & swim baits. Use promo code "T1" at Anglerswarehouse.com for all your tackle needs... Great customer service & no sales tax!

Bryannecker

Gary,
The $10 fee is ONLY IF YOU WANT TO GET THE PLASTIC CC TYPE OF "Lifetime Sportsman's License"....
or for when you ever need to get a 'replacement' license (any type).

Slug-Gunner

They told me that it I lost the senior they would give me a replacement, free with not fee!!

HossBog

I LOVE my GA lifetime license! Thank you, Georgia, for doing this one right! Some other states make a mess out of it.

coondog96

Does the lifetime license also cover trout stamps???

Eddy M.

GONetwork Member