2012 Challenge 02/52

gstanfield

Greetings and welcome to the 2012 version of the 52 week challenge. You can find all of the rules and guidelines in the master thread located here http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=659768 It's important to read through them before participating in this challenge.

Theme for week two:

Rotating (or Revolving)

As always the interpretation of this week's challenge is entirely up to you so get creative! So get out there and have fun taking some new shots. :)

Last edited:

quinn

Well i guess i'll go first.It took awhile to get this one how i wanted it to come out.These are two,three sided revolving billboards.

Attachments

• rotation of the times.jpg
    rotation of the times.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 291

LOVEMYLABXS

A cylinder that ROTATES in a black powder REVOLVER

Nikon D-50
1/180
F 5

Attachments

• DSC_3321-1 copy.jpg
    DSC_3321-1 copy.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 266

wvdawg

Staff member
I was gonna photo my Public Defender for the cylinder revolving and the rotation between .45 and .410, but since Mike beat me to it I will switch gears.
Jake tried real hard to get the hula hoop revolving! He did pretty good a couple times. Think we need to find a smaller hoop!

Attachments

• 003 copy (600 x 400).jpg
    003 copy (600 x 400).jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 233

quinn

Great shots dawg and Mike!Ain't noone else playing?

LureheadEd

Just found ya'll....

My camera is old, but I do have a bit of fun with it...
Creek Chub 3508 Husky Injured Minnow...Bet it would catch a striper or two...
Is this pic too big ?
You guys sure know how to do some great camera work, I'm gonna' lurk around ya'll and see if I can learn something...

Attachments

• HPIM8844.jpg
    HPIM8844.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 218

quinn

cool shots lurehead and gs,yes I have thrown a few of those into a treetop or two and have made a many birds nest with yers george!

Last edited:

Crickett

Little Lady
My camera is old, but I do have a bit of fun with it...
Creek Chub 3508 Husky Injured Minnow...Bet it would catch a striper or two...
Is this pic too big ?
You guys sure know how to do some great camera work, I'm gonna' lurk around ya'll and see if I can learn something...

OK, here's my entry this week. It's not what I had in mind, but the weather made me change my plans. The subject is a Pflueger Skilcast fishing reel from the mid 1960's.

Great shots y'all!

LureheadEd

Thanks for the comments ! I was afraid I'd get blasted for poor quality ... I wish I had found ya'll earlier, I've been stuck in a forum rut (Not that that's bad ! ) for a while... The pics you post are incredible, I'm sure I can learn alot here..

Crickett

Little Lady
Thanks for the comments ! I was afraid I'd get blasted for poor quality ... I wish I had found ya'll earlier, I've been stuck in a forum rut (Not that that's bad ! ) for a while... The pics you post are incredible, I'm sure I can learn alot here..

Don't worry man! We don't bash in here! We all love photos no matter what they were taken w/! I love cool looking lures! :cheers:

Crickett

Little Lady

Ok y'all I finally had time to get the camera out & take my photo for this week's challenge.

Attachments

• Week 2 Challenge 5286.jpg
    Week 2 Challenge 5286.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 203

quinn

Hey,hey boo boo you wanna go the park and steal picnic basketts boo boo?cool shot crickett!