2012 Challenge 03/52

gstanfield

Greetings and welcome to the 2012 version of the 52 week challenge. You can find all of the rules and guidelines in the master thread located here http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=659768 It's important to read through them before participating in this challenge.

Theme for week three:

LINES

As always the interpretation of this week's challenge is entirely up to you so get creative! So get out there and have fun taking some new shots. :)

Last edited:

Hoss

Have you seen the temperatures for the next week? Now this is going to be a challenge.

Hoss

Hoss

I forgot you were someplace that is actually having winter. Tough to find much here unless you open the freezer door.

Hoss

Crickett

Little Lady
Nahh, I'll go ahead and swap it out for you boys lucky enough to not have a blizzard outside your house tonight...We'll swap it with one from mid Feb, totally different topic.

See, this is why I post them a day early ;) The new topic is now "Lines"...good luck :)

Maybe you could post COLD for the week of the 29th b/c I'm sure we will have some sorta cold weather that week.

wvdawg

Staff member
Fence lines and power lines.

Shot this on the way to the park with Jake.

Attachments

• park 092 copy (400 x 600).jpg
    park 092 copy (400 x 600).jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 277

LOVEMYLABXS

TWIZZLER hiway :huh::biggrin3:

Not real happy with this one but it's the best I could get, snowin and very gray cloudy day/skys so kind of had to shoot fast to keep snow off the lens :banginghe Red lines :bounce::bounce: Oh and I ate my model when I was done so I can't try another shoot :banana:

Some great shots guys/gals :cheers:

Attachments

• DSC_3339 copy.jpg
    DSC_3339 copy.jpg
    200.8 KB · Views: 220

Crickett

Little Lady
Cool shots joker & mike.

I will probably miss this weeks. Just had surgery this morning & I'm feelin really crappy.

LureheadEd

Guess what it is...

There's hint in the photo...Wish I had a good camera, this is from a 7 year old HP Photosmart R818, 5.1 megapixels...

Attachments

• HPIM8956.jpg
    HPIM8956.jpg
    112.3 KB · Views: 244

LureheadEd

Good guess Cricket ! But no, MUCH smaller ....
Hope you're feeling better....