Well, Thats one way to kill em

CPark58

<object width="640" height="360"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/9hXFQCQGVDE?version=3&hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube-nocookie.com/v/9hXFQCQGVDE?version=3&hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="640" height="360" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

And let the whining about decoys start.

sman

Didn't even flop. Anybody notice that? Of course I don't think that was a head shot.

No whinning about the decoy. If it is legal have at it. I watched a man on tv do that one time with just a fan.

To many people on here feel like if you don't hunt their way with their type of calls and their shells and choke combos then you are a retard.

They also believe because it rains at their house, then I need an umbrella when I leave mine.

Me...as long as it is legal congrats. And that is one way to kill a tough field bird.:cool:

antnye

ol boy bout got spured.:rofl:

hawglips

Banned
I wonder how much of the meat he was able to salvage. Hope someone doesn't get shot doing that.

r_hammett86

wow. talk about close. he was bout to get him spurs to the rib cage if he didnt whack em.

bpryor

that was crazy.dont know if id be able to wait as long as he did though.:hair:id be afraid for my face doin that.was pretty awesome though.

RNC

AWESOME ...... more than one way to geterdone ;]

As long as its legal ,fun & challenging :cool::cool:

MKW

Absolute proof that anybody can kill a turkey with the right "crutches".

Mike

hawglips

Banned
I bet he shot him with TSS shells!

No way. Anybody that smart and is in the habit of having to step on their neck is definitely a lead and I-don't-need-to-do-no-stinking-patterning 'cause-it's-just-a-shotgun man.

Its sad how bad this sport has been dumbed down.

It was indeed a sad day when Alabama, the last holdout, legalized the use of decoys.

id be afraid for my face doin that.was pretty awesome though.

I was rooting for the gobbler to draw blood.

Last edited:

trophyslayer

I love all the naysayers in here:crazy: i'm shocked nobody cried photo shop. Great video man.