2012 Challenge 07/52

Crickett

Little Lady
Is it true that nobody on this forum is in love or can even find something that reminds them of love?

I really had planned on participating in this but my laptop had other plans in mind. I tried to find a way to post a shot from my phone but can't seem to figure it out.

Browtine

I'll kick it off... ;) This one says love in so many different ways, for me at least. :D And I didn't ask them to do this. I just said, "stand still for a pic". The hug was their idea. ;)

Attachments

• IMG_0074_600.jpg
    IMG_0074_600.jpg
    119.3 KB · Views: 153

Browtine

I really had planned on participating in this but my laptop had other plans in mind. I tried to find a way to post a shot from my phone but can't seem to figure it out.

Email me your shot and I'll post it for you if you can send it from your phone.

wvdawg

Staff member
I'll kick it off... ;) This one says love in so many different ways, for me at least. :D And I didn't ask them to do this. I just said, "stand still for a pic". The hug was their idea. ;)

Perfect!

LOVEMYLABXS

I LOVE this country and even though some say it's messed up I still can't think of anywhere but in the good old USA that I'd want to live and LOVE :cheers::flag:

Attachments

• 100_6135-1.jpg
    100_6135-1.jpg
    73.5 KB · Views: 130

wvdawg

Staff member
Jake loves the playground!

And I love taking him there!

Attachments

• tribble 090 copy (600 x 400).jpg
    tribble 090 copy (600 x 400).jpg
    82.1 KB · Views: 130

wvdawg

Staff member
I LOVE this country and even though some say it's messed up I still can't think of anywhere but in the good old USA that I'd want to live and LOVE :cheers::flag:

Very nice Mike! :flag:
:cheers: