2012 Challenge 27/52

gstanfield

Greetings and welcome to the 2012 version of the 52 week challenge. You can find all of the guidelines AND a list of all previous challenges in the master thread located here http://forum.gon.com/showthread.php?t=659768

Theme for week twenty seven:

Independence

Without getting into a political rant I'll just say that independence is a wonderful thing and our freedom is what made this country the greatest on Earth. I just want to take a moment to thank everyone on this forum for being the good people you are and I hope you have a wonderful week, enjoy your family, friends, hobbies and most of all, your freedom.

As usual, the interpretation is completely up to you, have a wonderful week.

Megs840

Independence from gravity.

37310553392198206907n.jpg

It's red, white and blue as well. ;] lol

Megs840

Oh am I? haha
Lots of woods around here. ;]

But all the woods by us makes our house relatively cool, even with all this heat. (Much appreciated trees!) lol

wvdawg

Staff member
Neat pic and a cool take on the theme! Way to go!

LOVEMYLABXS

INDEPENDENT of the rest this OLE GLORY flies alone but she flies PROUDLY in the west :flag:

Attachments

• 100_7042 (800x606).jpg
    100_7042 (800x606).jpg
    268.2 KB · Views: 209

wvdawg

Staff member
Almost forgot this week, but as I walked up the driveway with the newspaper to leave for work this morning the flag caught my eye, so I grabbed the camera from the truck and mushed a quick one!

Attachments

• flag 004 copy (600 x 400).jpg
    flag 004 copy (600 x 400).jpg
    72.7 KB · Views: 150

LOVEMYLABXS

Almost forgot this week, but as I walked up the driveway with the newspaper to leave for work this morning the flag caught my eye, so I grabbed the camera from the truck and mushed a quick one!

GREAT shot Dennis and a FINE way to WELCOME folks to your home :flag::cheers:

wvdawg

Staff member
INDEPENDENT of the rest this OLE GLORY flies alone but she flies PROUDLY in the west :flag:

Beautiful! Love the position of the flag up on top of everything. Is this on your land Mike?

carver

Really great shots everyone.

LOVEMYLABXS

Beautiful! Love the position of the flag up on top of everything. Is this on your land Mike?

Nope Dennis just on my way to town this morning and I thought how COOL it looked and how well it fit this weeks theme :flag:

firelvr

My independence pic

I took this at a 9-11 ceremony. obviously edited.

Attachments

• 9-11 Remembrance FBC Rincon 207-1.jpg
    9-11 Remembrance FBC Rincon 207-1.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 143
Last edited: