IMG_8900.jpg

IMG_8905.jpg

dog_log.jpg

Looks good to me!

GO DAWGS! :cool:

Muddyfoots

Retired Administrator
Looks good.

Still amazes me how much the padding, especially in the legs, has decreased over the years. More noticeable in the NFL. Practically none there.

Silver Britches

Official Sports Forum Birthday Thread Starter
Looks good.

Still amazes me how much the padding, especially in the legs, has decreased over the years. More noticeable in the NFL. Practically none there.

It does look nice. Glad they didn't muck with the traditional color scheme and helmet or those beautiful Silver britches! :cool:

I was looking at the padding, myself. There may not be any padding in there at time photos were taken. You can see hints of padding, but that's where the padding goes. I dunno. :huh:

Only four Universities were chosen for an update. Here is Florida's new pants!

Capture.JPG

Fits them well, don't ya think? :bounce:

Anyway...

K80

Why did they sew their underwear to the outside of the pants?

Barry Duggan

Why did they sew their underwear to the outside of the pants?

So they only have one layer to tussle with when struck with a terrific pain. Sound time management.:rolleyes:

Silver Britches

Who were the other three?

Hi, RY, the teams are Georgia, Oregon State, Baylor and University of Jorts. :bounce: Actually, Alabama wore their new uniforms in the national championship game, so count them in as well. There will also be a few teams wearing new helmets this year. I've seen most of them and everyone looks pretty good to me.

By the way, what do you think of Georgia's new threads? I do like them, however, the pants are more of a gray than silver. :mad:

Silver Britches

Higher quality images of Georgia's new threads and logo, they're BIG! If your monitor is set at a lower resolution than the images, you will have to scroll side to side to view them correctly, or set your monitor at a higher resolution. KyDawg and Brownie love the widescreen. :p

IMG_8802_original.jpg

IMG_8867_original.jpg

IMG_8891_original.jpg

IMG_8771_original.jpg

IMG_8899_original.jpg

Georgia-Bulldog-Logo_original.jpg

Georgia-Word-Mark_original.jpg

Georgia-Bulldogs-Word-Mark_original.jpg