Need a tow

rockerZ71

I live 20 min from south end of lanier, I'm out there most weekends when the weather is comfortable

678 eight 6 0 thirtyseven 89

IKWAK

30 minutes from Shoal Creek on Lanier
45 minutes to Balus Creek on Lanier
I would be happy to help if needed.
Phillip 256-683-6716

I had to get a tow on carters this weekend. Boat ran out of gas. ( bad gauge) wish I had seen this. We sat back in a cove to the right of
The Dam for quite awhile before help was found. Sick feeling I tell ya...

hunter243

I am on Lake Sinclair around the dam on the weekends, give me a call and I will be glad to try and help.
Eddie
478-960-3527

SGADawg

Every 2 weeks or so I'm at Lake Sinclair, usually on weekdays. If I'm there I would be glad to help someone. I'm up Island Creek, about 15 minutes from the dam. 9one2, 3eight3,5seven4nine.

Etoncathunter

I don't have much just a Jon boat with 18hp, don't know how well that would work as a tow boat,(might take 2 weeks to cross Carters :rofl:) but I can deliver gas, battery, or whats needed. I'm 30 min from carters, and 45 from the upper Oostanalla (hwy 225) ramp. 706.483.5661 Derek

bigchooch58

I am on and 5 min away from west point lake /this is a good idea to have help numbers for different waters /706 416 1149

hoghunter1

I'm 20 minutes from Jackson and 45 from oconee. 6785213466

georgiahart

It's great to read this, how they got a tow. I always carry a small spare motor because it's my biggest fear. Especially on big water and I'm always willing to help a fellow boater in need.

Necedah

I have a jet and will be happy to help anyone stuck on a river.
Familiar with the Oconee, Chattahoochee, Ocmulgee, Etowah, Oostanaula, Coosawhatee, and Flint.
Dave Bureau......678 710 5172

bmhayes

Boat stays in the water on the middle part of Oconee. Its a big, old, slow pontoon but I will be glad to help anytime. I can be anwhere from the 44 bridge to the dam in about 45 mins. 706_255_8301. Brandon

quckedout

I'm 30 minutes from the savannah river 15 from the ogechee and 15 from the Conooche rivers anytime you call I can get you a tow and I go to Sinclair santee and clarkhill a good bit just call 9126635446

rospaw

Another for Carters or Blue Ridge (i'm in Ellijay) can be at either one in an hour with my boat or can meet with gas/battery/jump battery ect in 30mins in the truck. 404-six83-073two Shawn