Official, Slayer's Bash UT thread..

toyota4x4h

Yeah ats where she got hers. She may be on that site in pics lol. But the university sent someone down and everything and got 10 from the same litter.

Browning Slayer

Official Voice Of The Dawgs !
They just like to stir the pot tail lol. Uga is one injury away from being as mediocre as any other team. :cheers:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And you igits are 7 more wins away from a winning season....

We'll see how long it takes before you moles crawl back underground... There is a reason you 2 are the ONLY Vols talking trash.... Poor little Vols... Like I said before... How does it feel to have Baylor in the top 25 and you guys get 1 vote...

Times are tough in T-Town...

79_PakenhamAllTogetherNow_VolsPhComp05_lge.jpg

Browning Slayer

You act like a team can't transgress from year to year. We don't have Dooley anymOre. I remember in 05 UTs first bad season since the 80s we went 5-7 then the very next yr We went 9-4. Did anyone expect that after a 5-7 yr? It happens all the time. My God look at Vandy. Oregon state going from 3 to 9 wins. Ohio state from 6 to 12.

Speaking of y'alls success last year. Look at how weak yalls schedule is compared to ours year in and yr out. We play bama yearly. Yalls out of conference games are a joke. See where y'all strength of schedule has ranked compared to ours

Honestly it wouldn't be surprising for Ga to start out 0-2 like in 11. SC owns yall. LSU is a loss more than likely, could slip up to fla in the swamp and even when we suck, we play y'all close. That is 4-5 potential losses. Not to mention Vandy is competing now. And even you have to admit, Richt is an under-achiever. You think cause Murry returns its a guaranteed success? How did that work out for Matt Barkley last yr?

And me nor 4x4 mentioned anything about us being magical this yr. I did say it's possible free us to win 8, but 6 to 7 wins is more likely.
keep-clam-and-learn-to-spell.png

ChasinTails

Banned
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

And you igits are 7 more wins away from a winning season....

We'll see how long it takes before you moles crawl back underground... There is a reason you 2 are the ONLY Vols talking trash.... Poor little Vols... Like I said before... How does it feel to have Baylor in the top 25 and you guys get 1 vote...

Times are tough in T-Town...

79_PakenhamAllTogetherNow_VolsPhComp05_lge.jpg

Since when do preseason rankings matter?

Deerhunter12454

Since when do preseason rankings matter?
Excuses are like - I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -; Everybody's got them and they all stink. It's based on stats if I remeber correctly.

ChasinTails

Banned
Excuses are like - I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -- I AM A POTTY MOUTH -; Everybody's got them and they all stink. It's based on stats if I remeber correctly.

No its based off of win-loss records and expectations. Ask any coach if pre-season rankings matter and he'll say no. What matters is where you finish. Pre-season polls are just hype and well "PRE SEASON" Can't bring logic here though. I guess it mattered that USC (southern California) started last season as #1 and finished un-ranked, huh? That preseason #1 spot sure did help them to a championship game at the end of the Season

Browning Slayer

No its based off of win-loss records and expectations. Ask any coach if pre-season rankings matter and he'll say no. What matters is where you finish. Pre-season polls are just hype and well "PRE SEASON" Can't bring logic here though. I guess it mattered that USC (southern California) started last season as #1 and finished un-ranked, huh? That preseason #1 spot sure did help them to a championship game at the end of the Season

So exactly when do you plan on bringing LOGIC to any part of what you are saying...:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

delusional-disorder-grandiose-type.jpg

Browning Slayer

So exactly when do you plan on bringing LOGIC to any part of what you are saying...:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe:banginghe

delusional-disorder-grandiose-type.jpg

Missouri, Vandy, Kentucky, Auburn and 2 outta 3 between Fla, Ga and USC

Where is the LOGIC behind your prediction of winning 6 of 8 of your SEC games when you've lost 14 of the last 16 you've played... On the back of a QB that threw 23 passes last year? A whole new offense? An unproven coach from the "Big East"??? LOGIC??? NO.... Plain ol blinders over your eyes.. There isn't ANY logic to anything you are saying..

You should really keep track

Deerhunter12454

Not a single stat. Bring something with statistics to your team that will make sense. Win-lose records huh? What wins for y'all?

ChasinTails

Banned
Where is the LOGIC behind your prediction of winning 6 of 8 of your SEC games when you've lost 14 of the last 16 you've played... On the back of a QB that threw 23 passes last year? A whole new offense? An unproven coach from the "Big East"??? LOGIC??? NO.... Plain ol blinders over your eyes.. There isn't ANY logic to anything you are saying..

You should really keep track

All you can do is bring up the Dooley era. Everyone knows, he sucked. Our offense was a 10 win team alone, but when you have Sal Sunseri as DC it kinda kills it.

So your logic is because we sucked last yr WITH DOOLEYS STAFF! We will do the same this yr?

Your logic is because we have a different qb, we can't win? Dude its college football most teams have a new qb every 2-3 years anyway. Every position for that matter.

So Butch came from the big east and can't coach the SEC? Most coaches start some where and I can tell you now its not the SEC.
Kelly was at Cincinnati before Butch. Went to ND and landed in a NC. Saban was at Mich. State. Meyer was at Utah before fla, Muschamp at Tx.
Butch has won everywhere he has been. Out of 6 seasons 4 was championships.

And about his scheme. Justin Worley ran a spread offense in high school where he won NATIONAL Gatorade player of the year throwing 64 tds to 11 picks and over 5300 yards his sr season. Other guys are also familiar with it they have played ball before, ya know. In other systems. And he may not even start.

And for the love of God. I guess no one has ever seen a first year qb be successful. Ask Johnny football how that worked out for him. Or Cam Newton, or Oregons qb last yr. and the list goes on and on and on of first yr qbs and coaches being successful.

Talent and coaching. Tennessee has plenty. And now we've got a proven coach. Dooley lost with talent, Butch has done more with less. He will be fine, I promise.
See Arkansas without Petrino as I already stated. That's the difference in coaching.

Browning Slayer

All you can do is bring up the Dooley era. Everyone knows, he sucked. Our offense was a 10 win team alone, but when you have Sal Sunseri as DC it kinda kills it.

So your logic is because we sucked last yr WITH DOOLEYS STAFF! We will do the same this yr?

Your logic is because we have a different qb, we can't win? Dude its college football most teams have a new qb every 2-3 years anyway. Every position for that matter.

So Butch came from the big east and can't coach the SEC? Most coaches start some where and I can tell you now its not the SEC.
Kelly was at Cincinnati before Butch. Went to ND and landed in a NC. Saban was at Mich. State. Meyer was at Utah before fla, Muschamp at Tx.
Butch has won everywhere he has been. Out of 6 seasons 4 was championships.

And about his scheme. Justin Worley ran a spread offense in high school where he won NATIONAL Gatorade player of the year throwing 64 tds to 11 picks and over 5300 yards his sr season. Other guys are also familiar with it they have played ball before, ya know. In other systems. And he may not even start.

And for the love of God. I guess no one has ever seen a first year qb be successful. Ask Johnny football how that worked out for him. Or Cam Newton, or Oregons qb last yr. and the list goes on and on and on of first yr qbs and coaches being successful.

Talent and coaching. Tennessee has plenty. And now we've got a proven coach. Dooley lost with talent, Butch has done more with less. He will be fine, I promise.
See Arkansas without Petrino as I already stated. That's the difference in coaching.

All right little man.. Time to see how CONFIDENT you are in the Vols this season. You've stated that UT will win 6 of their 8 SEC games. If they do than I'll wear an Avatar of your choice for 1 year. If not, you wear an Avatar of my choice for 1 year.. We should know something by the 1st of October when you hit UGA, USC and Bama.. Oh wait, that's after you have been to the swamp.. Time to man up!:cool::cool:

Browning Slayer

dooley.JPG

Browning Slayer

1345351702926_3358322.png

fairhopebama

All right little man.. Time to see how CONFIDENT you are in the Vols this season. You've stated that UT will win 6 of their 8 SEC games. If they do than I'll wear an Avatar of your choice for 1 year. If not, you wear an Avatar of my choice for 1 year.. We should know something by the 1st of October when you hit UGA, USC and Bama.. Oh wait, that's after you have been to the swamp.. Time to man up!:cool::cool:

:pop:

ChasinTails

Banned

You realize Mike Hamilton was fired 2 years ago right? Dave Hart is the new AD. But that ^ is funny

And those 6 SEC games were in regard to asking me what I EXPECTED to win in the conference. Your original bet was the UGA game. So now you want to change the bet? Even though I've stated in many threads that this yr we're we're a 6-7 win team? And I could see us winning 8 with upsets over uga, sc, or fla.

Miscommunication, but I'll take the bet. I would, however rather it be the original bet that you proposed and I agreed upon. I'll leave it up to you. .

Also I see a lot of you have been taking me wrong. If I'm coming off wrong its not my intentions. I Just take football serious, its a huge part of my life. I've played it, followed and now going into my 3rd season coaching. And I'm very prideful about UT. Even with the mixed poor success over the past few years and even if your rival, you have to respect UT.I will not hide if we have a bad season. I will eat my crow if needed. With all that said, this should all be taken as rivalry fun, football discussion/debate etc.Andnothing more. I know a lot of hate and anger and other emotions can come from this, but like I said That's not my intentions. I'm not here to make enemies. Just wanted to lay that out there. Hopefully we can all still be civil adults amongst the fan bashing

:cheers: