Evening Pond Bass'n 7-15-2014 w/video

fish hawk

Bass Master
No prostaffers over your way....yet.

You think about buying some tackle before asking for free stuff. It'll probably work out a little better for you.:flag:

Well alright, but would you consider sending me some baits to try and if I like them I'll send you the money?

fish hawk

Bass Master
We don't make baits, we send samples of molds. I make baits for my own use. Making Jim's Buddy some for the heck of it. :)

Bugpac are you the one that makes those shoalie flys?
I sure like those!!!

Bugpac

Well alright, but would you consider sending me some baits to try and if I like them I'll send you the money?

I dont make baits for sale.. I can point you in the right direction to buy some for sure.

No I do not make the shoalie flies..

fish hawk

Bass Master
I dont make baits for sale.. I can point you in the right direction to buy some for sure.

No I do not make the shoalie flies..

Thanks but I'm looking for some samples!!!
Sorry I had you mixed up with fish monger.:O

fish hawk

Bass Master

Well I guess not........I see you were in the Navy,I was too.You might have heard of the Seabees?We build,We fight,We partied all night,'87 to '93.Thanks for hookin a brother up!!!!:mad:

RE185

You don't need any of them worms fish hawk just go get you some roboworms, or just use zoom they will eat anything besides you can catch more bream on crickets than worms.

fish hawk

Bass Master
You don't need any of them worms fish hawk just go get you some roboworms, or just use zoom they will eat anything besides you can catch more bream on crickets than worms.

Yea.....Like I said before,I use zoom and don't mind buying them because they are proven bass killers......shoal,spots and largemouth,they get the job done and I got a tackle box full of em......but for me to try something different I just want some samples to try out,thats all!!!Publix gives away free samples of food.....Right???Just five worms Captain?:huh:Junebug color.
What about those robo worms RE?You got and extra pack you could send me?Purty please?

Last edited:

Scout'nStripers

You guys are cracking me up:rofl: "Party all night", good stuff Hawk. Keep that up and I'll send you some free worms for making me laugh.:cheers::flag: