Awesome tip for arrow building

C Cape

This video was shot at the ASA Classic a few weeks back about identifying how the arrow reacts when pressure is put on it so you could build each arrow the same. Pretty neat stuff. Dan McCarthy and Gary Studt are easily two of the most knowledgeable people in archery.

See post #6- Mod

Last edited by a moderator:

Kris87

yep, wish I knew how to tell you to embed one. these compewters ain't really my cup o tea. ;)

Pneumothorax

Is there a setting that needs to be turned on for this forum to allow embedding? When I paste this:

into a post in this forum the text shows like it does in C Cape's OP. But when I paste that same exact thing into another forum the video is embedded in the post as it should be.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm......
Its not you CC. I tried the embed code too and got the same thing.
It's possible that a setting has changed since the recent Malware issue. Let me PM the IT Mod squad and see whats going on.
Robert

C Cape

Hmmm......
Its not you CC. I tried the embed code too and got the same thing.
It's possible that a setting has changed since the recent Malware issue. Let me PM the IT Mod squad and see whats going on.
Robert

Yeah I put a post in the member help section but didn't get a reply. Got busy in the shop and hadn't had a chance to PM anyone about it.

rhbama3

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah I put a post in the member help section but didn't get a reply. Got busy in the shop and hadn't had a chance to PM anyone about it.

I was able to embed the video in your post in the help forum. I've sent a PM to the proper ninja's to see if this is just a forum specific issue that a particular setting hasnt been turned back on.
Sorry for the incovenience and hope to have an answer shortly, Robert

C Cape

I was able to embed the video in your post in the help forum. I've sent a PM to the proper ninja's to see if this is just a forum specific issue that a particular setting hasnt been turned back on.
Sorry for the incovenience and hope to have an answer shortly, Robert

Ahh! Good to know! Thanks Robert!