suggestions for this forum

tonyrittenhouse

Delete all post at the end of year. There are to many old post on here. Some of the post on here are several years old. Have them all disappear let's say on Dec. 31st and let people post new ones stating on Jan. 1st. That way there will only be post 1 year or less to look through.

KINCHAFooneeryan

I agree with the above posts. I think county in the heading should be mandatory. I get sick and tired of clicking 40 posts only to realize every post is 150+ miles from the counties I'm looking for.

lungbuster123

County in the heading and please get rid of anything that's not for this coming season. Gets tiring looking through post from last year or even 2013 because people with one post bump them to the top.

Hunter922

This needs to be cleaned up by a moderator, who should just delete all posts and issue a notice that the lease section has been purged of all prior posts. This section is currently a real waste of time.

We need a MOD on this pronto..:D

01Foreman400

Staff member
I'm in the process of closing out of date threads now. This is a long lengthy process that will take some time.

If you all have any old listing please close them.

Locked threads can always be reopened if needed.

Last edited:

tonyrittenhouse

How about the administrator for this web page delete all threads on January 1st of each year for this section. People keep pulling up old ones like the one I saw today from 2011 wanting to get on clubs. Delete them all on Jan. 1st so there are only relevant adds on here not stuff from 10 years ago.

01Foreman400

Staff member
How about the administrator for this web page delete all threads on January 1st of each year for this section. People keep pulling up old ones like the one I saw today from 2011 wanting to get on clubs. Delete them all on Jan. 1st so there are only relevant adds on here not stuff from 10 years ago.

Thanks for your suggestion. Over the past year I've went and deleted or closed a couple of years worth threads in this section. I will continue to do this as it's a work in progress. It's not just a simple push of a button and you're done. I've spent many hours doing it and so have others as it's a one by one process. It's not common for folks to pull up old threads anymore because we have been closing them. Wouldn't you agree it's gotten better? Sure, some come back to the top but we take care of them in a timely manner just as we did with the ones you just mentioned.

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Thanks for your suggestion. Over the past year I've went and deleted or closed a couple of years worth threads in this section. I will continue to do this as it's a work in progress. It's not just a simple push of a button and you're done. I've spent many hours doing it and so have others as it's a one by one process. It's not common for folks to pull up old threads anymore because we have been closing them. Wouldn't you agree it's gotten better? Sure, some come back to the top but we take care of them in a timely manner just as we did with the ones you just mentioned.

U have done a fine job since u where added to the team. That section has improved many folds over.
Good job. :flag: