35 pound Allatoona striper...

Gridley

Wow.

I am curious about your bait well. Looks like a dominant feature in that small boat. Is it the kind that pumps water in, or is it the kind that re-circulates, with an aeration system and filters?

Thanks.

Cy Grajcar

Good seein ya on the water and congrats on that BEAST!!!! Thats a trophy anywhere but expecially Allatoona!!

Ahab

Congratulations! Sometimes, everything goes just right.

russell dobbs

Wow.

I am curious about your bait well. Looks like a dominant feature in that small boat. Is it the kind that pumps water in, or is it the kind that re-circulates, with an aeration system and filters?

Thanks.

Thanks, tank is an insulated bait tank, 25g, has filter and added a danco.

Thanks Robert and guys,appreciate the kind words.

Gridley

Thanks, tank is an insulated bait tank, 25g, has filter and added a danco.

Thanks.

But I don't know want a "danco" is. So, it's the recirculating type, with no pump sucking fresh water supply from outside the boat, and no overflow drain back outside?

Thanks again. I'm trying to learn something and may start a new question thread in the coastal section.

mpwarrak

Just signed in and saw this. Awesome fish, and awesome job getting it to the boat with that gear!!

Your making me itch to get out!! Been working b4 daylight till after dark lately! Have yet to get out his year. Maybe next week....

russell dobbs

Got the fish back from JORDAN'S TAXIDERMY.

Attachments

• photo 4-2.JPG
    photo 4-2.JPG
    110.3 KB · Views: 261
  • photo 5-2.JPG
    photo 5-2.JPG
    121.6 KB · Views: 256
  • photo 2-4.JPG
    photo 2-4.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 259
  • photo 1.JPG
    photo 1.JPG
    132.8 KB · Views: 260
  • photo 3-4.JPG
    photo 3-4.JPG
    157.5 KB · Views: 261

fishingdave

Very nice Russell. Great reward for a rainy day of fishing. I think I see one of my rigs stuck in that log. Where have you been, haven't seen you out in a few weeks.