Team Bipolar

BowanaLee

Checked my cams today. Its a long way from a trail cam pic to the tail gate but this right here is just about what the doctor ordered. Hes the only big one to show up this round. Hes a typical 9 with a kicker on his left g2 and an extra beam. 11 pt ...He likes those mineral soaked in the ground and dont mind eating dirt to get it. Sure would :love: to meet up with him. :p

Attachments

• 955 resized.jpg
    955 resized.jpg
    139.8 KB · Views: 1,070
  • 966 resized.jpg
    966 resized.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 1,063

SWWTV

Losers from the start lol you boys put together a bunch of wanna be buck killers. Hopefully Bow Only doesn't beat yall too bad. Team Knightmare will put yall in your place. Photos hop won't help boys.

BowanaLee

You better go back to something your good at, building bows. Your gonna need to spell better to smack talk. :p

BowanaLee

My dogs mad at me. Looks like I won't be needing a trailing dog this year. :fine:
I have a feeling that nasty deer disease will be spreading like wild fire in my neighborhood. "Obsessive Bipolar Disorder"

Attachments

• 007 resized.jpg
    007 resized.jpg
    121.4 KB · Views: 937
  • 006 resized.jpg
    006 resized.jpg
    92.9 KB · Views: 939
  • 003 resized.jpg
    003 resized.jpg
    98.2 KB · Views: 932

pasinthrough

Lee, with as low of a poundage as you shoot, I sure hope you don't hit a tick on your buck or the penetration will suffer!!::ke:::ke:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

BowanaLee

Didn't get the extra beam buck this week. Everyone else showed up though.
My new Bipolars are drilling. The bucks are almost as ready as I am. ...Just turn me loose !

Attachments

• 958 resized.jpg
    958 resized.jpg
    136.8 KB · Views: 843
  • 917 resized.jpg
    917 resized.jpg
    137.1 KB · Views: 844
  • 179 resized.jpg
    179 resized.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 855
  • 170 resized.jpg
    170 resized.jpg
    208.7 KB · Views: 844
  • 1324 resized.jpg
    1324 resized.jpg
    113 KB · Views: 846
  • 1325 resized.jpg
    1325 resized.jpg
    114 KB · Views: 837

jaymax

Looking good Lee! Looks like the boys are cracking hard on u this year..better put one of them toads on the ground early to keep'em off of ya for a week or two

Kris87

We all got points hanging around....

IMG_20150721_213055_807_zps9yqgtpkc.jpg

IMG_20150721_213312_031_zpskzukdtza.jpg

IMG_20150721_214043_229_zps4kybunzm.jpg

....don't we? :)

BowanaLee

Yeah but I can actually kill one. Which ones, I dont know ?
Now you, dont have the Mo Jo. You have an Alligood. ::ke: :biggrin2:

Kris87

Yeah but I can actually kill one. Which ones, I dont know ?
Now you, dont have the Mo Jo. You have an Alligood. ::ke: :biggrin2:

Your memory must not be good old man. I've killed four bucks the last two seasons. And that's only hunting 2, maybe 3 total sits per week. Not no every dang day! ::ke:

I ain't worried about Alligood. I have enough to go around if I have to tie one up for him. :yeah:

BowanaLee

Your memory must not be good old man. I've killed four bucks the last two seasons. And that's only hunting 2, maybe 3 total sits per week. Not no every dang day! ::ke:

I ain't worried about Alligood. I have enough to go around if I have to tie one up for him. :yeah:

So which good cause do you want to donate to this year ? Besides Team Bipolar. :biggrin2:

BowanaLee

Probably need to donate to the "Get Lee a cryin' towel" cause you gonna need it..
I remember spending your entry fees several times. How many times have you spent mine ? :stir:
I owe you another one anyways for getting me up to early for your state shoot. :cheers:

Last edited:

alligood729

I remember spending your entry fees several times. How many times have you spent mine ? :stir:
I owe you another one anyways for getting me up to early for your state shoot. :cheers:

There's always a first time....and you'll have to get up early for this next one too...:yawn::rofl: