The Official 2015-2016 Woody's/ G O N Bow Hunting Challenge "SMACK TALK" Thread

APPierce0628

Looks like the river bottom boys sold out once they saw their true competition. Buckwhisperer tagged out with the rifle. Who knew they'd give up so early? :pop:

NBN

Looks like the river bottom boys sold out once they saw their true competition. Buckwhisperer tagged out with the rifle. Who knew they'd give up so early? :pop:

That's funny!!!! I guess there comes a point where you just have to some fun!!! I'm tagged out so I think I will try and kill a doe or a WMA buck with my new rifle.

buckwhisperer

Yep I forgot how easy that rifle hunting stuff is! 3 hunts with the ole boom stick a two deer... I'll take em however they come tho!! Still like the smell of burnt powder!

BowChilling

Yep I forgot how easy that rifle hunting stuff is! 3 hunts with the ole boom stick a two deer... I'll take em however they come tho!! Still like the smell of burnt powder!

I kept seeing on FB where you were killing these nice bucks and wondered why you were not entering them! I didn't realize you had regressed!:whip:

100hunter

Say it aint so.

mickyu

All I can say is.... "Please forgive me". ::;
facepalm:facepalm:facepalm:

100hunter

This is about the time when all the chatter turns to whispers.

100hunter

Its getting harder and harder. All the young dumb deer are dead or wounded, and the does are in hiding. Get next to a thicket, enjoy some snacks, and thank your creator for the beautiful outdoors.

Kris87

I like hunting in December. Mornings are good IMO. Deer gotta eat. Bucks are run down from the rut, and they'll be looking for does in round 2. If you're still hunting the same stands you set for Sept and Oct, then you're probably not doing well. :D

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
I don't think any of the recent kills will effect our poll position.

BowanaLee

Everybody's lining up with a drafting partner. Its about time to trade some paint. ...Boogity Boogity Bogity ! :whip:

100hunter

Not so fast. It aint over till Sunday night. Soldiers never die. :shoot: