2019 Dead Pool.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Let's have a dead pool.

Ground rules:

1. The person must die in 2019.
2. No picks that are 100 years old or older in 2019.
3. Try to pick folks for your list that are not on anyone else's list.
4. Points accrue from person's age at death subtracted from 100. As an example, you pick someone who is 76 when they die, 100-76= 24 points.
5. Most points at midnight 12-31-2019 wins.
6. In the event of a tie, the tie breaker goes to the person the lowest total age on their 15 person list as of midnight 12-31-2019.
7. List 15 names and their age.
8. You are disqualified if you kill someone on your list or cause them to die. You can still play in 2020 if you have an internet connection in prison.
9. You cannot pick yourself and then kill yourself. You will be banned from ever playing Dead Poll again.
10. The person needs to be well know. If it is someone that not everyone would know but they are sort of famous(like some bro country singer that people with bad taste in music would like), tell us why the are "famous".
11. Dead Pool closes at midnight on 12-31-2018 EST. Anyone editing their list post after this time is disqualified. I will try to quote all the lists in one post on 1-1-2019.
12. Winner gets the 2019 Dead Pool Championship title. Feel free to donate a prize(like a homemade pie).
13. Members of the GON forum are ineligible to be on a list. Even if you want them to die, keep it to yourself.
14. In the event no one else plays I will be the 2019 champion.
15. No picks that are on death row. This rule came to me when I was riding about a scumbag in Florida riding the needle this week.

If anyone has a recommendation for more or modified rules fire away.

Last edited:

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Read 'em and weep:

1. Ronnie Wood (guitarist The Rolling Stones)71
  2. Nancy Pelosi (Congressperson) 78
  3. William Shattner (actor) 87
  4. Andrés Manuel López Obrador (President of Mexico) 65
  5. Raul Modesto Castro Ruz (Fidel's brother, former president of Cuba) 87
  6. Jerry Jones (Owner of the Dallas Cowboys) 76
  7. Arthur Blank (Owner of the Atlanta Falcons) 76
  8. Ted Turner (Owned the Braves, founded CNN & TBS) 80
  9. Mel B (one of the Spice Girls) 43
  10. Eddie Murphy (actor/comedian) 57
  11. Randy Quaid (actor) 68
  12. Axl Rose (singer GNR, AC/DC) 56
  13. Taylor Swift (singer) 28
  14. Justin Bieber (singer) 24
  15. James Earl(Jimmy) Carter Jr. 94

mark-7mag

Useless Billy Director of transpotation
Read 'em and weep:

1. Ronnie Wood (guitarist The Rolling Stones)71
  2. Nancy Pelosi (Congressperson) 78
  3. William Shattner (actor) 87
  4. Andrés Manuel López Obrador (President of Mexico) 65
  5. Raul Modesto Castro Ruz (Fidel's brother, former president of Cuba) 87
  6. Jerry Jones (Owner of the Dallas Cowboys) 76
  7. Arthur Blank (Owner of the Atlanta Falcons) 76
  8. Ted Turner (Owned the Braves, founded CNN & TBS) 80
  9. Mel B (one of the Spice Girls) 43
  10. Eddie Murphy (actor/comedian) 57
  11. Randy Quaid (actor) 68
  12. Axl Rose (singer GNR, AC/DC) 56
  13. Taylor Swift (singer) 28
  14. Justin Bieber (singer) 24
  15. James Earl(Jimmy) Carter Jr. 94
I hope Ronnie Woods don't die before April 24th. I've got tickets to see them in Jacksonville :fine:

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I don't know that many people, but I like your idea Jim.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Holy moly! I would have never guessed that the first one to die would be this thread.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Great concept though,like the movie,,,,

It just as well that the thread didn't catch on here, these Georgia fans would have listed 14 of Bama's starters and Saban.

I'll take this subject over to Florida Sportsman Forum. They are a bit more surly over there.

Cmp1

BANNED
It just as well that the thread didn't catch on here, these Georgia fans would have listed 14 of Bama's starters and Saban.

I'll take this subject over to Florida Sportsman Forum. They are a bit more surly over there.

????

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
I ain't a hit list. It's a "guess who is going to croak in 2019" list.

Dang, you put ol Jimmy at the bottom of your list and he's the oldest one there @ 94.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
Dang, you put ol Jimmy at the bottom of your list and he's the oldest one there @ 94.

He was at the top but for some reason the doc I wrote my list in shifted the numbers down one row. I had to cut and paste JC to #15.

jiminbogart

TCU Go Frawgs !
For the overwhelming amount of folks currently making a list, please see the new rule #15.