Rookie made a mistake.

brdyhll

Im in ONF right now for about a week.
Bring your rifle and meet me in camp.
All you need is a gun and bullets.
Might have a few 308’s with me.
I’ll show you some spots and we’ll have a good time learning together.
That’s an offer that you might not get a lot. I see bray post on here a lot and if he’s offering and you have the time absolutely contact him and go down. Onf is an awesome place to hunt also. Honestly think you’d have a better chance seeing deer there than on toona. Toona has plenty of deer and is a nice place to hunt but onf in my opinion is a better place to hunt. You also won’t have to worry as much about joy riders ruining your hunt

That’s an offer that you might not get a lot. I see bray post on here a lot and if he’s offering and you have the time absolutely contact him and go down. Onf is an awesome place to hunt also. Honestly think you’d have a better chance seeing deer there than on toona. Toona has plenty of deer and is a nice place to hunt but onf in my opinion is a better place to hunt. You also won’t have to worry as much about joy riders ruining your hunt
I’ve accepted. We talked and he seems very nice and willing to help. I’m heading down Saturday after work. Right now I’m pulling into clybel to zero in my tikka.

Uptonongood

Too late at this point but once that rifle is “zeroed”, get off of the bench and shoot offhand. If you can hit a 12 inch pie plate at 100 yards, then you’re good to go. I strongly recommend shooting at life size photo targets of game. You play like you practice is true. Not many animals running around in the woods with bullseyes on them. Be sure you know the kill zone AND your limitations.

Lastly, be darn sure of your target. I’ve been shot at by a deer hunter who was lucky we only had a shotgun to return fire.

brdyhll

I’ve accepted. We talked and he seems very nice and willing to help. I’m heading down Saturday after work. Right now I’m pulling into clybel to zero in my tikka.
I wish you the best of luck and if you get one post a pick. Hope you and brya both kill one or more

Whitefeather

Management Material
Well how did it go?