JT, Bubba and friends Live From The Tree 2019. A year of highs and lows IV

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
And I'm Live!

Came back to Broketine Lockon from yesterday morning. I saw a ton of deer here and had to give it another shot. It sits just inside the treeline of a narrow woodlot with corn on both sides.

It's 36 with a steady 16mph wind gusting in mid 20s from the north directly in my left earhole. It's kicking. At least it's not brutally cold too.

Good luck to all in trees. And to those fighting thru Friday so you can get back in a tree.

About 15 mins till breaking light. Y'all hang on cause it might get good in here!

Screenshot_20191206-061741.jpg

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Thanks folks. Time is definitely running out.

Finally good shooting light. Heavy overcast is making it take forever.

Come on sweet beast!

Havana Dude

Back in a condo with the Xbow. About 38, no wind. Most deer seen here would be out of range for xbow, but you never know. Have a decent 8 on cam about 200 yards north of where I am. Got a nice 8 with rifle in here last year. Getterdone JT, good luck to all. Oh yea, ofer so far. Feller buncher in my right ear about 1/2 mile away.

Squeaky

I never saw anything else after the two does and yearlings yesterday afternoon.

I’m in a shooting house on a 3 ac food plot this morning due the rain and prepared to sit all day. I have 3 yearlings feeding in front of me now.

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Bubba doesn’t get a pink spot today ?
Lol he's decided to not hunt mornings anymore. Said he's on vacation and can do what he wants?.

@talisman he should be cutting today, altho in this N wind I can't hear the combine. They kicked off early yesterday for some reason. At this point it really don't matter since tomorrow is last hunt

Jim Thompson

Live From The Tree
Gotta love deer hunting...14 it so here yesterday morning, zero so far today. Woods are completely dead. No squirrels or birds or deer.

Just me ???

bubbabuck

Live From The Tree
The binoculars sure make him look like a big one walking away. I’ve learned over the years the ground will be ate all the bone you thought he had before you can get to him :LOL:
Always much more impressive walking away!