Coyote Pelts

dslayer2

Is there anyone in the middle Georgia area that processes coyote pelts for income? I primarily hunt for coyotes to protect farmers, more specifically calves and baby goats, but they also chew irrigation lines used in pecan orchards. I usually just discard the carcass, but I see it as a bit of a wasted opportunity. If someone on here would like to start getting them instead, I would be open to discussing how to make that happen.

brunofishing

The Fuller boys over at Fuller deer processing can tell ya about all that stuff. Its Fuller Deer Processing Geneva Ga. I know Seminole Processing just across the river in Ala does it for sure. Good luck!

dslayer2

The Fuller boys over at Fuller deer processing can tell ya about all that stuff. Its Fuller Deer Processing Geneva Ga. I know Seminole Processing just across the river in Ala does it for sure. Good luck!
I might have missed on my communication of what I was looking for, sorry if that's the case. I'm not looking to start doing anything with them for myself. I know there are some that use the pelts to sell them for income. I'm offering to contact someone when we make a kill so they can have the carcass and possibly make some money with it. To me, I'd rather give it away to someone that could use the income, instead of discarding it.

greg_n_clayton

I want to bump this up. Maybe include does anybody know of anybody that finishes them out in North Ga. I would like to have somebody that knows what they doing do some stuff for me.

4x4

I doubt there is a market for GA coyote fur. Our Southern dogs dont get 1/2 as fluffy as their Western cousins. I tanned hides for a few seasons, but for the work involved in making a coyote pelt soft and not stink to high heavens required a lot of effort for them to come out just as you sent them to a professional tannery.