? 20/20 Turkey ? Challenge Smack Talk Thread !

Bubba_1122

The sign up sheet looks like a mess!!! People still cant follow directions!!!!!!....

That's definitely on me.

My reading comprehension ain't too swuft. Thought it said sign up and talk.

I woke up yesterday, saw all the moderation and thought, what rebellious scallliwag has required so much moderation attention.

Sorry about that! Just get a little excited thinking about turkey season. :p:cool:

Swamprat

Swamprat
Since it has been Spring for most of the Winter so far them birds are gonna be dropping off the limb like a frozen Butterball the next few days. Gonna scoop a few up and throw em in the deep freeze and thaw as needed for the contest.

Any hens I find will just be warmed up in a deep fryer.

Swamprat

Swamprat
I started to re name it the swampbunny & bubba live from the GON T/C !
?

Got your team name picked out fer ya....."Snack Talk Snipers" but it is subject to change if I am on your team.

Swamprat

Swamprat
Absolutely not.

But the genetic propensity for intelligence amongst the turkey population ain't very high where I hunt (that's a real long way of saying I"ll occasionally kill a dumb bird).

I like dumb birds, they make me look like Bill Gates of the woods.

Turpentine

Absolutely not.

But the genetic propensity for intelligence amongst the turkey population ain't very high where I hunt (that's a real long way of saying I"ll occasionally kill a dumb bird).
Getting a point across using fewer words is also a measurement of en tell gents. Ya no?

Swamprat

Swamprat
I just use big words to confuse Kmac....can't wait till Meleagris gallopavo silvestris season opens.

Swamprat

Swamprat

Bubba_1122

Something we did not kill last year.....or maybe Indian for "he who drinks in their deer stand."
I prefer to have a Little Debbie in the deer stand. Whole lot better than drinking.

I like them L.D. Oatmeal Cakes.

What's Indian for that?