Howdy from AZ

Levergun 94

Just wanted to stop in and say Howdy from Phx AZ.
Normally I'm mostly into the leverguns, but love to hear about hunting in other parts of the country.
Tim

JustUs4All

Slow Mod
Staff member
Welcome Tim. You will find plenty to read here, both current posts and in the archives.

Levergun 94

I didn't realise it's been so long since I've been here. a decade of Work, eat, sleep repeat makes you forget the time.

KyDawg

Gone But Not Forgotten
Dang you have been gone a while. Welcome back to the Campfire Lever.

Levergun 94

Thanks! been on and off, and locked out a few times over the years. Just recently was able to get a computer again, AND reliable internet access.

Last edited:

NE GA Pappy

Mr. Pappy
Welcome Back. I like those lever actions too.

Finally found me a 444 Marlin last year. I LIKE IT!

Levergun 94

Haven't been on the 10 in a month or two. I Dread that drive usually. at Calm moments on the 10 it reminds me of rush hour through Denver during T-Rex...

kmckinnie

BOT KILLER MODERATOR
Staff member
Haven't been on the 10 in a month or two. I Dread that drive usually. at Calm moments on the 10 it reminds me of rush hour through Denver during T-Rex...
They tearing down Holt station in Gila Bend. At 85 and I 8

Levergun 94

Dang! Just looked it up. Haven't been there since I was a kid. I'm not from AZ.
Just been stuck here for a 'bit'.
My Dad would just hit Every interesting place he could heading From CO to CA visiting family.
My trips are to Tonopah, from North Phx. A 45 min trip at 4:00 am and up to 3 Hrs back a few times during traffic and construction..... same exact route.

35 Whelen

Lived in Phoenix for 6 months in 1983, couldn't wait to get back home to Georgia.