Well, I Finally Found Some!

Jester896

Senior Clown
:huh:
When i search Sportsman Warehouse stores in GA i get the one in Pembroke but nothing in Macon. Funny thing it is on their store locator site.

rosewood

There isn't one in Macon that I know of nor has there been. Been here since 2002.

Rosewood

Dub

Brown Truck Santa came through today.

The primer-to-powder ratio is comical.....but those were literally all they had for any type of spp, lpp, srp.

Bobby Bigtime

I was gifted 8 pounds of big game. I haven't had a chance to try it yet. Forgot about it until I saw this post. will set up soon and give it a whirl in some 30-06 cases.

Reactions: Dub

Bobby Bigtime

If the powder doesn't trip my trigger so to speak I will let folks here know. Western powders is headquartered right here in town.

Dub

Brown Truck Santa arrived again today with more bang dust.

Gonna have a pile of fun staying socially distanced and piddling around with stuff next week.

280 Man

Banned
I was gifted 8 pounds of big game. I haven't had a chance to try it yet. Forgot about it until I saw this post. will set up soon and give it a whirl in some 30-06 cases.

I don't know how it does in a '06 but it's the cats meow in my 7-08 and 140 and 150 gr NBT's! Don't have a pic of the 150's downloaded! 20190706_160623.jpg

Reactions: Dub

Dub

I will download that. thank you!

Sipping some coffee this morning while reading through it. It's basically a reloading manual, copied and uploaded for free access. Good on them to do so.

Big Game has some interesting looking loads with hunting bullets that interest me....in dang near every caliber I'd conceivably hunt with. Gotta love versatility.

There's a listed Big Game load for .30'06 with 150gr Accubonds that has my interest.