I have to take a break

Geno67

I won't have time to be here for a while.

If I have offended anyone - please accept my apologies. I am on quarantine for a couple of weeks and the primary caregiver to a patient who is not doing very well. If they succumb to it, I will probably be right behind them as I will have no reason to live. If there are any doctors here or anyone who's friends with a doctor in the central AL region - please pm me.

Even though I am personally affected, my feelings about burning the world down to try to stop something of this type that can only be stopped with an ebola type response remain the same. We can't help others if we have reduced the place to ashes. We won't have anything left to work with.

I am sorry, I will be unable to contribute for a bit.

Hilsman

Captain Gut Hook !
Hate to hear that Geno. Praying for yall

Duff

Prayers sent for you and loved ones Geno. Hang in there man.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Prayers for you and your loved one.

joepuppy

Praying for you both, you can whip this, bud.

bany

Godspeed man.

NCHillbilly

Administrator
Staff member
Hope that things work out for the best for you. These are rough times. We will get through them. Best wishes from here.

Da Possum

Campfire Helper
Sorry to hear that geno. I will miss your funny pictures and whatnot

stringmusic

Hope things get better for ya Geno.

Geno67

Thanks guys. Mrs Geno and Geno Jr. were exposed through several of her international students right before spring break. He's doing okay, she's not critical but not good at all. The hospitals here don't want you in them unless you need lifesaving care. If anyone can get a prescription through a phone or video consultation or know anyone who could, I could sure use ten doses of hydroxychloroquine for her. I have the rest of the three drug cocktail that cures it.

CroMagnum

I won't have time to be here for a while.

If I have offended anyone - please accept my apologies. I am on quarantine for a couple of weeks and the primary caregiver to a patient who is not doing very well. If they succumb to it, I will probably be right behind them as I will have no reason to live. If there are any doctors here or anyone who's friends with a doctor in the central AL region - please pm me.

Even though I am personally affected, my feelings about burning the world down to try to stop something of this type that can only be stopped with an ebola type response remain the same. We can't help others if we have reduced the place to ashes. We won't have anything left to work with.

I am sorry, I will be unable to contribute for a bit.
Praying for you and your family

Geno67

Never mind for the moment on anyone helping with a doctor contact. Her fever broke and the wheezing stopped almost simultaneously. No need for treatment other than what she's already on unless she takes a turn for the worst.

Whew.