Drivelers being happy #328

Status
Not open for further replies.

Core Lokt

I’m going to the dump Sunday is my trash day one man’s trash is another man’s treasure.

Gotta swoop by the lika stow. Somebody drank all my drank last night

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Afternoon!

Don't know bout y'all, but it's plumb hot outdoors. Just about got all of my grass cut, a little left back behind the barn and down one side, Think I'll wait til late this afternoon to finish it up.

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Shore is hot, Jeff. I went out and floated in the pool for about one beer, and had to move to the shade. Luckily, got all my chores done Thursday and Friday, so nothing to make me go out and sweat today.

Ruger#3

RAMBLIN ADMIN
Staff member
Evening y’all

Core Lokt

Got some kone bread in a cast iron skillet in the hot box. Ready to sop some collards in it.

misting rain here. On the back poach with a drank watch’n the wildlife

Might ride to the lake and play some pool. Just never know

dwhee87

GON Political Forum Scientific Studies Poster
Cheese grits and hushpuppies,coleslaw

That would've been good. After the feedbag I strapped on yesterday, I decided to keep it on the light side. Small scoop of tater salad, and a spinach salad with maters from the garden.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
Evening evabody.
Hope everyone had a great 4th.

Evenin Cracka, and Folks!

Got all my grass mowed and loaned my ZT to my neighbor to mow his grass while his is down. I wound up mowing his yard too as he was having some issues with a Neurological problem he has. Been a while since I've cut my yard at my former house I lived in down here and this one too.

Jeff C.

Chief Grass Master
That would've been good. After the feedbag I strapped on yesterday, I decided to keep it on the light side. Small scoop of tater salad, and a spinach salad with maters from the garden.

Neighbors down the hill next door gave me a mess of beautiful homegrown tomatoes today. Can't wait to slice one here in a minute.

Status
Not open for further replies.